The Coffee House

I much prefer single to blends ... must be the purest in me. Cook would love to have her morning cup with other four-legged friends. This morning Cook was over here and her blanket was over there ... Mary Lou picks up the blanket and before she rewraps Cook up, Cook lets out this low and long moan of contentment.

:586:

I am planning on planting a coffee and tea bush for that extra kick of freshness. (Been thinking about it for a couple of years ... I have best get around to it.)

I hadn't thought of planting my own coffee bush, but I have played with the idea of buying green beans and roasting them myself. A bit too much else going on at the moment to attempt that project but it's there in my brain now, and that means it's never going away :boggled:
Home style coffee roasters are available on Amazon, gotta weed them out from all the Keurig capsules.

At the dentist...just got my shot.... waiting...scared.... :(
:wav: You can do it!! Don't be scared; think about how good it's going to be to have this all over with!
It would be better if I got your picture!!!!!!!

;)

no... I'm serious! It would be better!!!!

I am working on the order, RIGHT now. Does that help? :D
How can I believe you in this state ma? how!?

I believe you and it helps :)

Hey Marija, how the hell are you? You know you've been missed.
Oh Gary, that's nice to hear!

I'm busy,I'm sorting all sorts of stuff in my life :)

and in the process, I forgot about TPF and how interesting is to be here...

Ok I'm in scared!!!!

"Dang" is english slang equivalent to "darn" or a way of expressing exasperation with something. "Dang beetle" implies that the writer is annoyed at the beetle for some reason, which sets up the story and makes you want to know .
I was thinking dung beetle lol!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

The sucker is gone!!!!

It went better than I thought...

I'm home...I took a shower and I'm relaxing a bit...

And and and how much did I pay for the xray and the tooth?

8$

:D

And thank you guys!

:586::586::586:

The sucker is gone!!!!

8$

If you get it done in America, you'd probably add a couple of zeros to that 8...

:icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:

The sucker is gone!!!!

8$

:boogie:

Yay!

Now. You'll look like a chipmunk for a day or three, but once the swelling goes down, it'll be fine. It seems that in most case the anticipation of how bad it COULD be is actually worse than the experience itself.

The sucker is gone!!!!

8$

If you get it done in America, you'd probably add a couple of zeros to that 8...
That's why I could hardly wait to tell you about it! :)

xray costed 1,25$
tooth extraction was 6,75$

I'll be seeing her privately also,and then the price will be about 13$ for fixing/filling a tooth

hi hosers! what is the topic? teethe?

:icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:

The sucker is gone!!!!

8$

:boogie:

Yay!

Now. You'll look like a chipmunk for a day or three, but once the swelling goes down, it'll be fine. It seems that in most case the anticipation of how bad it COULD be is actually worse than the experience itself.
Chipmunk!? niceeeeeee
;)

I need to be pretty in about a week because I'm going to business trip,until then, a chipmunk it is :)

Oh please...teeth...and how much it costs to fix them...I just can't even.

Hey! Chipmunks are cute! Although when my daughter had it done (all 4 at the same time) she did swell up quite a bit, and decided that she looked like Marlon Brando in the Godfather. Painted on a mustache and talked in a husky voice. I think I have a photo of her somewhere, but I'm not going to post it without her permission.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back