The Coffee House

5.39 hours today and 22.38 for the week so far. No Blue Bell going home because of budget. PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.
It's rather warn and humid outside.
East Texas at it's best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Two days of high winds here, I think they forecast some sun for tomorrow along with more wind.

Already at 88 headed for high 90's. Ready for cooler weather

It's been hot and dry in the SE USA, no question. August was nicer, with so much rain. But there's supposed to be a cooling off starting next week, and it will likely be our real end of summer - minus the weird spikes here and there of heat that we usually get.

Yay, fall!

Commute in today was horrendous.

At least it's Friday!

tenor.gif

At least it's Friday!

tenor.gif

Sorry to hear that. Fridays are made for working remotely! My commute was also tough...tripped over the dog on the way from the kitchen to my desk.

I also tripped this morning while bringing the dog in from his morning constitutional. I caught my flip flop on the step funny, and went to grab the banister, and missed. I have a large bruise and a chunk and then a long strip of skin missing from the top of my hand now. Great start to a Friday.

@JonA_CT We must have similar genes. I'm still healing from my asphalt encounter.

At least it's Friday!

tenor.gif

Sorry to hear that. Fridays are made for working remotely! My commute was also tough...tripped over the dog on the way from the kitchen to my desk.
That commute sounds very nice! Sure beats my commute!

I also tripped this morning while bringing the dog in from his morning constitutional. I caught my flip flop on the step funny, and went to grab the banister, and missed. I have a large bruise and a chunk and then a long strip of skin missing from the top of my hand now. Great start to a Friday.
OUCH! Sorry to hear this. :(

Good result at Jessops today, as trading in my X-T20 and both XC lenses, plus X-T2 and power booster grip, and walking out with a new X-T3 + XF 50mm f2 and some money over :) So one camera and some great glass.

Good result at Jessops today, as trading in my X-T20 and both XC lenses, plus X-T2 and power booster grip, and walking out with a new X-T3 + XF 50mm f2 and some money over :) So one camera and some great glass.

Cool. Looking forward to your reviews of how it compares to the Xt2.

Looks like Sat will be 73 and dry. Poor Snickers is having 5 teeth extracted today.
Hope Snickers is him/herself today. That must be tough.
But, it is still Friday! You could have done it on a Monday.

Cool. Looking forward to your reviews of how it compares to the Xt2.

Once I do have the X-T3 I will let you know, I have heard and seen that the AF is a lot quicker, plus as I just want only Primes I might get rid of the XF 18-55mm but still thinking about that.

Looks like Sat will be 73 and dry. Poor Snickers is having 5 teeth extracted today.
Hope Snickers is him/herself today. That must be tough.
But, it is still Friday! You could have done it on a Monday.

Snickers is doing good. He is on pain meds & soft food for awhile. He enjoyed the chicken broth infused dog food last night.

Most reactions

Back