The Coffee House

Nighty nite my peeps. A little Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla and then bedtime. 4AM comes way too early.

Mary Lou and Gary barely made the opening curtain ... but we hit all the stuff we needed to do in the a.m. The play, interestingly enough, was directed by Jason Alexander. Native Gardens was fun and current, touching lightly and humorously on stereotypes, immigration, et al. It was all entertaining and fun ... and if Native Garden comes your way, jump on it. The weather is perfect and we cruised home the long way with the top down, making for a great afternoon.

Probably the only one in New England not watching Patriots. I just can’t get too interested in football while baseball is still being played. I did check the score and see the Pats are losing to the Lions. But Sox and Indians are tied in the 9th in a probable play off preview...

Saw the movie A Simple Favor earlier tonight. Liked it a lot. Fast paced, decent acting, interesting plot twists and much better ending than the similarly themed Gone Girl. Not something that has to be seen on the big screen but if you have Movie Pass... check it out.

A free Cuban Jazz concert in the patio of the Segrestrom Center in Orange County.

Dayren Santamaria & Made in Cuba:

DSCF9464B%26W-L.jpg

DSCF9525B%26W-L.jpg

DSCF9484.jpg

DSCF9409-L.jpg

Last edited:
Toxic shock syndrome brought on by pneumonia

I hope to go by taxoplasmosis from doing the litter-box twice a day.

Friend sent me this awhile ago.....

A slice of pie in Jamaica is $2.00
It's $2.50 in the Bahamas
These are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean..............:biglaugh:

Sorry, it's been a lonnnnggg weekend.
Dad jokes?

Now that I'm a dad...

Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon? Great food, but no atmosphere.

Most reactions

Back