The Coffee House

Yawwwwwn...good morning, first cup of coffee tasting goood. I'm up early today taking another Excursion load down to the new house downstate. I hate moving, but this ones going to be a long slow move by choice. it will take months.

Have fun! ;)

I've moved a lot. I had it down to a science. It can definitely be stressful, but I actually like it because it gives me the perfect excuse to spend a couple of days doing nothing but culling the crap and reorganizing.

I apologize for the language.. (well not really because we're all adults here and I'm angry)
1333982054329_2372710.png

Preachin' to the choir, sister!

I've moved a lot. I had it down to a science. It can definitely be stressful, but I actually like it because it gives me the perfect excuse to spend a couple of days doing nothing but culling the crap and reorganizing.
Only if we ever had the time to do that. Usually the schedule does not permit such a luxury of time, so our crap just get shoved into boxes and we find stuff years later. I've got duplicate crap as a result.

It just crossed my mind... My birthday was yesterday :D

I'm officially 32 years YOUNG!!!!
.... and I'm still angry so

images

Happy birthday!

I've got duplicate crap as a result.

I think in some areas we've attained triplicate crap - won't really be sure until we get a chance to unpack the rest ...

Yawwwwwn...good morning, first cup of coffee tasting goood. I'm up early today taking another Excursion load down to the new house downstate. I hate moving, but this ones going to be a long slow move by choice. it will take months.

Have fun! ;)

i ever move it is going to surely suck. i have a decade of stuff kicking around. Dreadful... Goodmorning coffee housers!

Morning, hosers! Since no one in this general area has complained about the weather I feel compelled to do it. Everything is coated with ice here. I somehow managed to get to work without leaving my feet, although it was close a couple of times. It should start to melt later when it gets into the mid-thirties, but who knows what might happen tonight.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. It is a cold wet morning, 50F right now. I'm guessing not much higher than the low 60's today. It seems it rains mostly at night around these parts. No rain to speak of yesterday, but this morning a trash can that was set at curbside yesterday, (those large suckers with wheels the trash company provides), was pushed by the water and was standing in front of my neighbor's house. Finally finished my JACA Dog Show pixs (260 images) so now onto my Urinetown crap (about 2500 RAW files to start culling ... major league culling).

aperture%2033.jpg

Oh ... and some very good news. Yesterday I BBQ-ed in the evening and I wore my lucky jacket, as it's winter. I found four ... count 'em ... four, crisp $100 bills nicely folded in the inside pocket!!!!

Last edited:
Hey! How'd you get my jacket?!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back