The Coffee House

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. 54F right now, but it should hit 80F. Gonna wrap up an initial installment of Hawaiian Garden Parade images this morning, my new company logo and get some billing done. I'd rather be at Lake George. On our evening walk, Mary Lou, Cook and I ran into JoJo. JoJo is this wonderful standard dark-gray poodle. JoJo and Cook ran, and jumped, spun and wrestled together. Just plan fun and good entertainment for all. JoJo owner asked about Cook's age, we told her 11, and the owner was amazed ... "Oh My...". Of course Cook went to bed the instant she got home. But she's a trooper. Okay, the Cook and I are off on our morning walk ... usually I let Cook choose our path, but today maybe we'll walk through BIOLA University.

Woke up with a headache and hoping it's not going to be one of my bad ones. Going out for a walk and some photos soon. Looks like it's going to be kinda rainy

Do you use Sudafed on rainy days? I find it helps because part of the problem on those days is in the sinuses.

Woke up with a headache and hoping it's not going to be one of my bad ones. Going out for a walk and some photos soon. Looks like it's going to be kinda rainy

Do you use Sudafed on rainy days? I find it helps because part of the problem on those days is in the sinuses.

Yup, I found this to be more of a sinus headache than migraine. A sinus can of course trigger a migraine, but so far, it's gotten a LOT better with coffee and Advil, but I also take a decongestant.

Yup, I found this to be more of a sinus headache than migraine. A sinus can of course trigger a migraine, but so far, it's gotten a LOT better with coffee and Advil, but I also take a decongestant.

You have my sympathies. I just got over the OD of allergens I got Monday - just in time for a trip to the Botanical Gardens, tomorrow.

I shot a parade ...

_GA13455-X2.jpg

Lived with sinus for more year than some of you are old. Came on a cure for me. So here it is.
Buy a saline spray, go home and dump it out.
Make you own, mighty germ fighter spray.
10 parts sterile water
1. part hydrogen peroxide
Pinch of sea salt. Don't use to much, as it makes this uncomfortable.
Pinch of baking soda.
Use several times daily at first. Then a few time daily after.
It will take up to a month to kill off the persistent and recurring germs.
I have taken maybe a thousand doses of some sinus cure that never worked. This worked for me. BTW. Fairly fast relief at first use.

Morning, hosers. Here, it's currently 47, heading for a high of 63. Was a very productive day yesterday. Meeting with the client couldn't have gone better-the guy is going to network FOR us! And he had a Lamborghini. And he was trying to sell US the job instead of us selling him anything. To say the least, I'm quite thrilled at what happened there.

Hey hosers.

Ed, that's awesome, thank you! Definitely going to try it. Derrel told me me about a similar recipe to wash out sinuses. I have to be more consistent about it.

Buzz and I just finished having breakfast at one of the last two remaining Howard Johnson's in the entire country.

shot_1429361624857.jpg

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. 57F as I keyboard ... should hit the upper 70's today. A clam chowder was highly recommended to us yesterday. So Mary Lou and I had dinner at the Original Fish Company in Los Alamitos. It was delish, one of the best I've ever consumed. I thought it was gonna be this hole in the wall ... but it turned out to be a large and very nice eatery. I ordered a Yellowfin Tuna steak and this was the first time I've been asked how I wanted a fish cooked ... ala rare or medium rare. We came back stuffed to the gills and enjoyed a glass of wine to top off a pleasant evening. Mary Lou wants my citrus marinated chicken for dinner. If anybody doesn't have dinner plans, come on over.

Compared with yesterday, it's kinda chilly here. MIGHT hit 60. Total letdown compared with mid 70s yesterday.

I just learned how to do panoramas! Yay! This will be a massive help for the client I just acquired.

Most reactions

Back