The Coffee House

Ordered me an iPad Air 2 today! I have an Android, Samsung Tab 3, the 8" screen size, but just do not really like it. I've gotten so used to iOS on my iPhone 6+ that I much prefer it! That is all.

11193243_10100739691908614_7869809284062684090_n.jpg

Claire is home and Elvis has left the building.

Happy dances all around! Sorry Gary, we're adopting her. She's precious.

Nothing like a good Sam Smith's and Maury. lol

Ordered me an iPad Air 2 today! I have an Android, Samsung Tab 3, the 8" screen size, but just do not really like it. I've gotten so used to iOS on my iPhone 6+ that I much prefer it! That is all.
Today Mary Lou and I hit Fry's on the way home and picked up a case/stand with a keyboard for her iPad Air.

I was out all day yesterday, from before sunrise (although not quite as far before it as I'd hoped) to about 8 p.m. last night, visiting a couple of my favorite birding spots and just generally driving with the top down and enjoying a day all to myself.

Came home last night, too tired to spend time on the computer, but saw that I had left my browser open with my FB and TPF (good thing I live alone!), so I went to close them out and felt...a disturbance in the force...

Sure enough...I see that someone has revived the Thread Which Must Not Be Named. That was evil. I refuse to even open it and post there to point out how evil that was...but it was E.V.I.L.

Sharon, now I'm intrigued. Thread that shall not be named? I wanna ask which one that is, but that kinda goes against the whole "shall not be named" thing.

Sharon, now I'm intrigued. Thread that shall not be named? I wanna ask which one that is, but that kinda goes against the whole "shall not be named" thing.

You know the thread. Starts with an L? Ends with a D? Where the postwhores hung out for a while?

Quiet morning around here.

Hey hosers.

I'm nursing my coffee. I've had a low-grade headache since Friday morning. Got laundry, grading, and film scanning on deck for today.

You know the thread. Starts with an L? Ends with a D? Where the postwhores hung out for a while?
it is tempting.... the leaderboard thing.... you all had a head start though i would never have won. lol

i want a new point an shoot. Like i don't already have enough low end cameras. The last one though, shock waterproof whatever it is is blowing out the highlights on 1 in 20 photos during the day. sunlight is killing it the dynamic range isn't there.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Today, we have a few more backyards to hit. Mary Lou wanted to stay home and putz around in the garden ... but said it's only once a year. So we'll pitz around someone else's garden. Like Leo, gonna start the wash and get some chores done. I am surprised that Mayweather won ... and the Clips and Spurs was one helluva game.

Most reactions

Back