The Coffee House

Just got on to see who might be here, and every single thing on the Active Threads page was a Welcome and Introduction thread. What's with the dude posting a welcome in every single Intro thread so they all get bumped to the Active Threads page? Kinda takes postwhoring to a new, more annoying level.

Since I know Lenny will go back and read whatever she misses when she gets back on:

I'm watching the FL v. GA game, Len. I would root for Not Georgia to win, if I thought there was even a chance it would save Muschump's job and keep y'all saddled with him for another year. But I'm afraid he's a goner no matter what, unless Florida makes some incredible turnaround. And halfway through the first quarter, they are not really looking like a team making an incredible turnabout.

Just got on to see who might be here, and every single thing on the Active Threads page was a Welcome and Introduction thread. What's with the dude posting a welcome in every single Intro thread so they all get bumped to the Active Threads page? Kinda takes postwhoring to a new, more annoying level.

If it's the one I think, his profile is old & has quite a few posts already. Maybe he's bored.
MLW has decided not to do the work, yet. She just finished coloring her hair and needs to run into DC (after she's caught up on her TV shows).

When you get a chance, look for that bus photo!

Yeah, it's the one you think. That's what seems weird, actually, is they're at least a semi-regular and don't normally do that sort of thing.
Ah well--who knows? Maybe just felt over-friendly today. :D

I was really thinking seriously about going bird hunting (with the camera) after the trip to the store I needed to make. But then I went outside.
Yeah. JAM that. It's jammin' cold out there. And while it's not snowing or rainy, it's still really gray and cloudy--and windy.

I decided an afternoon of coffee drinking and football watching was a better choice.

Warmth:

1359482260lun3p.jpg

Royalty free image from morgueFile: andrescarrio

I'd start one here, but since we don't have a fireplace, or fire pit, I'd be arrested for arson.

I'm not trying to rub it in ... (well, maybe I am ... lol), but Mary Lou and I are heading out to the beach.

I just have to ignore you, because otherwise, I'd feel compelled to hunt you down and pummel you. :D
And then go to the beach. :laughing:
LOL, we have an extra bike.

Most reactions

Back