The Coffee House

"Roostering"?

Yes, roostering! :D

She wrote several paragraphs about how much she loved to...rooster. She'd rooster in the kitchen all day long, sometimes with her friends and sometimes alone.

That was one of the exams we read a few years back. I remember that scoring session - we were dead from laughing so hard. My abs were sore for days.

Wasn't that a song?
"Rooster in the morning, rooster in the evening, rooster at supper time"

Charlie, sorry to read about firefighter.

For your home duties you need one of these:

homepageimage1.jpg

Bug-A-Salt The Original Salt Gun

Nah - some folks like to shoot film, some drive old cars, and I use one of these.

How much harder would it have been to make a salt gun with more power? I mean; one little pump? C'mon, man!

If I ever started messing with something like that, it would have to have a high-pressure air tank on it at least.

Sorry to hear about the firefighter Charlie.

Thanks for the explanation John and Paul, I did look it up today but didn't read too much about it because, well, it wasn't about hockey. But hey you've got blue and orange, and throw in some green and you've got the fans in the stands at an Oilers game. (Of course then there's the rose which doesn't fit in so that didn't really work...)

Leonore when are you going to be done grading papers? aren't those students about done for the summer??

So Gary how's your granddaughter doing since she got home?

Good morning youngins. Back in the garden today. Cucumber Hills to set.
Potatoes in the ground yesterday. Now if I can just keep the chickens out.
Have a great morning. Ed

Good morning, hosers. How is everyone?

Gonna be a nice day here, it looks like. I have to work tonight to set up for our trip to a dance studio on Friday. Got a date with the girlfriend this Saturday, got some plans for the wife for Mother's Day. Looking like it's gonna be a great weekend.

Waiting for MLW to finish PhTh then off to the (extremely hot 80* F) office.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back