The Coffee House

Not a bad idea from yesterday Charlie! lol But this sucker goes from the tree across the side yard to my roof like some kind of natural bridge. Maybe I can make it into a tourist attraction and charge admission.

People don't ALWAYS suck. I scored a FREE Polaroid back for my Hasselblad today! Even bought film and fired some through it!

Not a bad idea from yesterday Charlie! lol But this sucker goes from the tree across the side yard to my roof like some kind of natural bridge. Maybe I can make it into a tourist attraction and charge admission.

Get the neighborhood kids to dress up like elves and you've got a winner. Sell Keebler cookies on the side.:biglaugh:

Hey hosers! Did anybody miss me, or do I need to be gone longer? :D
I actually have no idea how long I've *been* gone--probably just a week. Maybe less. Possibly just a day and it only FELT like forever. LOL

I've been busy, busy, busy with work, some shoots, and family stuff. Especially family stuff.

@snowbear I know this will shock you, but I decided to participate in Red Nose day. I'll post my pic in your thread here in just a minute.

I actually have no idea how long I've *been* gone--probably just a week. Maybe less. Possibly just a day and it only FELT like forever. LOL

I've been busy, busy, busy with work, some shoots, and family stuff. Especially family stuff.

@snowbear I know this will shock you, but I decided to participate in Red Nose day. I'll post my pic in your thread here in just a minute.

You were gone? We never noticed. :345:

Of course we missed you. Looking forward to the photo & getting ready to watch the show.

Oh, and that other thread ended, much like a bad movie with a worse sequel, open ended for future abominations.

SHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRON!

People are exhausting.

You forgot a few words: infuriating, exasperating, irritating...

And then IF you get lucky, you might also add: interesting, engaging, stimulating, exciting...

But the number of people in the first group is roughly 10x that in the second group, for some obscure reason.

What a long day. Unfortunately, it's still going.
Mine too. It's 12:43 am on Friday morning and I'm still sitting here writing an inspection report for house buyer, because he either makes the offer on the house on Friday or decides he's walking away. And it's a heritage property in an upscale part of town, on the water... yeah. No pressure. :icon_bounce:

friday-i-thought-you-would-never-come.jpg

SHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRON!

LENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

Was just informed that "we" might not be in the office all day, so I might be getting out around 2 or 3. :boogie:

Was just informed that "we" might not be in the office all day, so I might be getting out around 2 or 3. :boogie:

Yeah, same here. They usually take pity on us before a holiday weekend. I'm just having my coffee and snack and considering how much work I really need to do before then.

Good morning, peeps!

I got up st 6 to feed the little fuzz-demons, then wen't back to bed. I got back up a little while ago as MLW was getting ready to go to her physical therapy. My first cup is gone, and I'm ready for number two. In a little while, I'll cut some mats for the lobster (very small art show in DC tomorrow).

Man, I love 4-day weekends!

:boogie: :clap:

Most reactions

Back