The Coffee House

So, I guess we know how you feel about the Anaheim Ducks? Great game if you were Tampa...poor St. Louis leaving us last year and now we are going to the Cup !

Great looking meal Gary.

No Ducks. The Oregon Ducks I have no problem with, but a California ice hockey team named after a Disney movie? Oh lord no. Go Blackhawks! If the Rangers can't win at least let an Original 6 team win.

image.jpg
Chicago born and raised

My wife is wondering why i don't make money in photography. I think it has something to do with this.
a. i really have nothing up for sale
b. i am antisocial and not much of a people person. Me shooting senior portaits or baby photos is a funny thought.
c. look at what i like to shoot. Not entirely fascinating.

DSC_6098.JPG

Life's a piece of cake as a British expat at coffee time:

union jack cake.jpg

I was banished from the kitchen by my wife and daughter this morning and surprised by this delicious confection this afternoon :)

I love blueberries, but wouldn't the flag of St. George, (as opposed to the Union Jack), been easier to make?

Probably, but I'm Welsh! I might try and surprise the girls with a Red Dragon cake, myself. Will need to have a think what could be used for the green green grass of home.

Your fridge looks like a Godzilla cucumber towering over the fleeing eggs and yogurt.

Go Ducks! now that the NYR are out of it, guess I'll have to stay up later. Anyway still a couple of Ducks players that came thru here so I'll take that.

Nothing but buzz saws going today, can't wait til I get an entire day of it in my own yard! lol I've done nothing but hurry up and wait all week but at least things moving along in getting rid of the natural bridge the squirrels seem to have discovered between the tree and my house. Gadzooks I'll be glad when it's all done and gone!

Developing. I does it. Finally!

The Caffenol needs to be a few degrees cooler.
20150530_145826.jpg

So, I guess we know how you feel about the Anaheim Ducks? Great game if you were Tampa...poor St. Louis leaving us last year and now we are going to the Cup !

Great looking meal Gary.

No Ducks. The Oregon Ducks I have no problem with, but a California ice hockey team named after a Disney movie? Oh lord no. Go Blackhawks! If the Rangers can't win at least let an Original 6 team win.
Oh please ... they were originally owned by the Walt Disney Company.

Your fridge looks like a Godzilla cucumber towering over the fleeing eggs and yogurt.

Go Ducks! now that the NYR are out of it, guess I'll have to stay up later. Anyway still a couple of Ducks players that came thru here so I'll take that.

Nothing but buzz saws going today, can't wait til I get an entire day of it in my own yard! lol I've done nothing but hurry up and wait all week but at least things moving along in getting rid of the natural bridge the squirrels seem to have discovered between the tree and my house. Gadzooks I'll be glad when it's all done and gone!
LOL ... we've got to cut it up and give some to the neighbors. We were lucky that the skin isn't leather tough and it still have good flavor. Maybe soup ... tomato, carrot and squash soup.

Most reactions

Back