Coop he cleaned it up the poop
Tuesday started bad

It's only 2:10.
How is it only 2:10?
Why not closing time?

Want coffee, I said.
You had some before, she said.
Oh. So much to learn.

Im soo high, I have no idea what this thread is about, I read the first post. Still didn't understand.. *im being real with yall right now xp .

Im soo high, I have no idea what this thread is about, I read the first post. Still didn't understand.. *im being real with yall right now xp .

Claudillama's high
Flying like a bird so free
This thread makes no sense

:biglaugh:
Look what you've started @limr! Now I can't help but speak in haiku!!

Claudillama: You could read the entire thread, nearly 9000 posts now, and it would make no more sense to you than it does already. Imagine a local coffee house. Now, imagine taking all the conversations that happen in that coffee house, night and day, and recording them, then putting them in a book. AS they happen--so if four conversations are going on at once, the book switches back and forth between who is saying what in each conversation. With NO explanations or help to figure out the line of conversation. Now imagine reading that book. And there you have it, the TPF Coffee House! :D

so pretty much im doing it right. xp that's cool !! whats the current topic!! is anyone else high xp

so pretty much im doing it right. xp that's cool !! whats the current topic!! is anyone else high xp

There's no "current" topic around here, just come in, pull up a chair and start talking. Although, today IS Haiku day, so there's that.

I am, at the moment, approximately 35 feet above ground level, so I'm not terribly high, although I guess it depends on what you consider high. :lol:

I don't get high. Well, not on drugs anyway. Haven't done that in many, many years.
Since I am clearly old enough to be your mother, let me give you some motherly advice though. Do not post, text, FB or email when you are high. The odds are great that it WILL end badly at some point. Like when you text someone and go off about what an idiotic dork your boss/teacher/mother is...and it turns out, you actually TEXTED your boss/teacher/mother. Because you're high. In fact, just remove batteries and plugs from all electronics before you get high. Seriously. Drugs and electronic communications--it's a recipe for social disasters.

You're welcome.

Oh man, Ive done that before without even being high ahahaha. Def I need to be super cautious about that!! Tho I wish posting about cannabis on facebook could be just as normal as someone posting about drinking in a bar!! Someday ahah!

I end up feeling "high" (i've smoked pot in the past, I know what it feels like) without the use of drugs in general. It's rather disconcerting when that happens while driving. Have to pull over and wait for it to subside.

Mind-altering drugs
do not mix with Internet.
Ceiling Cat proclaims.

I lived in Turkey,
of course I have partaken.
Now brain recovers.

My brain very hurt,
As high as I can be now,
I don't want to be.

Roses are red, poetry is hard, I like turtles.

Buenas Tardes Y'all Coffee Hosers. I am in a good mood ... I have a new Tv and finally got it up and running. One final hurdle to to hook up my speaker system (optical) to the interface box on the Tv (no optical inputs).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back