The Coffee House

Who is this "Mishele"? I don't know, the name sounds so familiar, and yet ...

Anyhow, happy monday hosers! I can't get myself to capitalize "monday" and thus admit that it is actually a day of the week that must be dealt with. [pulls head back into hole in ground]

Shhhhh!!! You guys are too loud!!

Mish!!!!!!!!! WHERE have you been??
Okay, wait. I probably don't really want to know ALL the details about where you've been.... :biglaugh:
You are correct, you don't want to know where I've been. Hehe ;)

My tapa talk has been blowing up from you guys. Hehe

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Welcome back. Can you check your place and see if I left my . . . oh, never mind. :winksexy:

Shhhhh!!! You guys are too loud!!

Mish!!!!!!!!! WHERE have you been??
Okay, wait. I probably don't really want to know ALL the details about where you've been.... :biglaugh:
You are correct, you don't want to know where I've been. Hehe ;)

My tapa talk has been blowing up from you guys. Hehe

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Welcome back. Can you check your place and see if I left my . . . oh, never mind. :winksexy:
Shoot!! I threw it away after...Ahhh...um...You know. I didn't think you would want it back! :/

What's wrong with facing a hated day with a fat sun smilie? Grumpy bear.

Oh yeah, and that's after only ONE cuppa joe, too. *snicker*

Morning hosers! Just back from getting PICC iv line dressing changed. Dumping a bag of antibiotics through it now, then I have to drive up to OKC to get stitches out of surgery wounds, 8 in front, long wound and I think 3 or 4 over 2 small holes in back of shoulder. Not sure because I can't reach or see that area.

Oh! I don't understand coffee "recipes". You brew it, pour it in a cup, and drink it. What possible "recipes" could there be for coffee?!

Oh! I don't understand coffee "recipes". You brew it, pour it in a cup, and drink it. What possible "recipes" could there be for coffee?!
I don't know about any "recipes", but I know that some people know how to make good coffee, and some don't.

Morning hosers! Just back from getting PICC iv line dressing changed. Dumping a bag of antibiotics through it now, then I have to drive up to OKC to get stitches out of surgery wounds, 8 in front, long wound and I think 3 or 4 over 2 small holes in back of shoulder. Not sure because I can't reach or see that area.

New PS4 golf game. Just the thing you need to chill during healing time. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back