The Coffee House

Aw, c'mon! Why not? It's fun!!
It probably doesn't fit in with this whole curmudgeonly persona he's trying to wear, Lenny. But we know better. ;)

Morning, snerd!

Buzz is definitely a curmudgeon and also Did.Not.Dance...until I got to him, of course :biggrin-93:

Dancing? I'm an elevator - no steps.

It probably doesn't fit in with this whole curmudgeonly persona he's trying to wear, Lenny. But we know better. ;)

Morning, snerd!

Buzz is definitely a curmudgeon and also Did.Not.Dance...until I got to him, of course :biggrin-93:
All it takes is the right partner and the right circumstances.

This applies to other things besides dancing, of course, but this is a family-friendly site. :1247:

Morning, snerd!

This applies to other things besides dancing, of course, but this is a family-friendly site. :1247:

And sometimes, juuust the right amount of alcohol.

THREE PAGES since I last logged in? WTF you guys talk a lot. :lol:

Speaking of caffeine, apparently the new blend has more caffeine... Had a massive panic attack yesterday and I THINK it was caffeine induced.

Morning, snerd!

And sometimes, juuust the right amount of alcohol.

Hmmmm - also applies to karoakee.

Coffee House & Karoake?????? Double hmmmm.... Derrel gave me the idea with his Barry White voice and all (typed with a touch of jealous hateraide :rolleyes-39:).
Anyone bold enough to post a little video of yourself singing a verse or two?:guitar: :boogie::popcorn:

Hmmmm - also applies to karoakee.

Coffee House & Karoake?????? Double hmmmm.... Derrel gave me the idea with his Barry White voice and all (typed with a touch of jealous hateraide :rolleyes-39:).
Anyone bold enough to post a little video of yourself singing a verse or two?:guitar: :boogie::popcorn:

Nope, nope, nope, nope!! Not gonna happen, man! And this coming from someone who used to be in a church choir. Nope, nope, nope. Sorry!

I'm annoyed. I forgot to bring milk to put in my coffee at work. I'll still drink it black but it's not as good.

And I'm still going to have another cup :048:

I'm annoyed. I forgot to bring milk to put in my coffee at work. I'll still drink it black but it's not as good.

And I'm still going to have another cup :048:
What kinda' crack are you on??????? Once you put milk in it, it's no longer coffee, it's a chemical experiment. You probably put ice in good scotch too, don't you! :(

What kinda' crack are you on??????? Once you put milk in it, it's no longer coffee, it's a chemical experiment. You probably put ice in good scotch too, don't you! :(

Mmmm, chemical experiment...yummy!

ww8tr21.gif

And for the record, some scotch really opens up and has a more complex flavor with a dash of water or a small ice cube. Not all of them, of course, but some.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back