The Coffee House

Milk or cream in coffee is like wearing a stripped shirt with plaid pants.
main-qimg-7eb49fec230e3eadcb226b57032824ea

The Shame oh the shame of it all. I weep for the human race and it's future existence.

:allteeth: So is any of this B.S. working???:biglaugh:

^Well, according to my sister, when I was younger, I was known to do THAT a few times too. Or flowers with stripes. :lol:

And, no, none of it is working. Well, that's not entirely true. It DID have some effect on me. It made me want another cup of coffee. With cream and sugar. :D

Milk or cream in coffee is like wearing a stripped shirt with plaid pants.
main-qimg-7eb49fec230e3eadcb226b57032824ea

The Shame oh the shame of it all. I weep for the human race and it's future existence.

:allteeth: So is any of this B.S. working???:biglaugh:

^Well, according to my sister, when I was younger, I was known to do THAT a few times too. Or flowers with stripes. :lol:

And, no, none of it is working. Well, that's not entirely true. It DID have some effect on me. It made me want another cup of coffee. With cream and sugar. :D
Good enough, enjoy.

For the record, which one of the Brady Kids were you trying to be?
adult-brady-bunch-mike-costume.jpg

Marsha......Marsha.......Marsha!
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Last edited:
Morning all. Going to my volunteer gig at Cape Cod Canal this morn.
Today is Canal Kids program. 28-32 kids for 2 hours. Today is 'What floats your boat' presentation about density, shape, cold vs hot water etc.
We will be outside, a little overcast but temp should be bearable.

Morning all. Going to my volunteer gig at Cape Cod Canal this morn.
Today is Canal Kids program. 28-32 kids for 2 hours. Today is 'What floats your boat' presentation about density, shape, cold vs hot water etc.
We will be outside, a little overcast but temp should be bearable.
That sounds like fun! I'm all for kids learning more about science and engineering! :smile:

I took a mental health day yesterday. Just put the top down on the convertible and started driving.

Were you singing "had a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack, I went out for a ride and never went back?"

I took a mental health day yesterday. Just put the top down on the convertible and started driving.

Were you singing "had a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack, I went out for a ride and never went back?"

:lol:
Actually, I was singing, "I put on my weekend clothes, turn on the rock 'n' roll. Throw all my cares away, cause it's a ragtop day, it's a ragtop day." :D

Morning, hosers! Sitting here sifting through work I'm supposed to handle for someone who is on leave who apparently wasn't doing much even prior to going on leave.

My mood isn't improved by the start of the first real heat wave here. They call any three consecutive days with a high >90 a heat wave, and we've had a few of those, but now we're into what promises to be well over a week, with some >95 thrown in - that's a real heat wave, at least around here.

Well, as a sign outside a coffee shop in the city says: "coffee solves everything." I can't believe we're actually arguing the "real" way to drink coffee on here. Coffee is one of those things that everyone has to figure out for themselves.

I can't believe we're actually arguing the "real" way to drink coffee on here. Coffee is one of those things that everyone has to figure out for themselves.

Exactly!
HOW you drink your coffee isn't really the critical issue: THAT you drink coffee, that's the important thing!

Morning hosers! Just back from getting PICC iv line dressing changed. Dumping a bag of antibiotics through it now, then I have to drive up to OKC to get stitches out of surgery wounds, 8 in front, long wound and I think 3 or 4 over 2 small holes in back of shoulder. Not sure because I can't reach or see that area.

Oh! I don't understand coffee "recipes". You brew it, pour it in a cup, and drink it. What possible "recipes" could there be for coffee?!
I'd make some iced coffee, but I've misplaced my ice recipe . . .

Morning, hosers.

Good morning swillers of the elixir.
Met a guy tHis morning, ask him his name. He said Buzz.
View attachment 105628

Awww :)

D'know, bees have something to do with how Buzz got his nickname. Twenty-some years ago, he bought a 1974 BMW 2002 and restored it himself. Still has it. It's painted a very bright yellow and has a black interior, so his friends started calling it the Bumblebee. The car also has a rather distinctive sound, so it was my brother who started using the name "Buzz" to refer to my boyfriend.

Now I have to find a picture of the Bumblebee.

Yeah, pretty much :) (Except for the sugar part. Just whole milk for me, no sugar.)

I can't believe we're actually arguing the "real" way to drink coffee on here. Coffee is one of those things that everyone has to figure out for themselves.

Exactly!
HOW you drink your coffee isn't really the critical issue: THAT you drink coffee, that's the important thing!

Yes!! :D

And for the record, it was not so much an argument as it was a couple of grumps yammering on about blah blah blah ;)

Buenos dias a todos.

Ready today for my redo double root canal because I think my dentist screwed up the job the endodontist did the first time. :madass:

Oh well, at least Leonore will be posting a :guitar: video for us today :) Right?

Buenos dias a todos.

Ready today for my redo double root canal because I think my dentist screwed up the job the endodontist did the first time. :madass:

Oh well, at least Leonore will be posting a :guitar: video for us today :) Right?
I go to the Endodontist a week from today for my first ever root canal, these things can be screwed up by a dentist after the fact?

Buenos dias a todos.

I go to the Endodontist a week from today for my first ever root canal, these things can be screwed up by a dentist after the fact?

Yes - my situation. After the double root canal, my Endo sent me back to the dentist to do the final or permanent fillings. The dentist said he also needed to insert a post for stability.
I believe during that work, the dentist broke something (x-ray after endo work showed something in one piece, x-ray after my infection came back recently, shows something in two pieces).

Good morning, Hosers! So glad I don't have the major ailments going on in this thread... :lol:

I'm just gonna have me some coffee and wake up. Urgh.

Most reactions

Back