The Coffee House

Hi folks. :)

This a private club or anyone invited?

Thanks guys!

What's going on tonight? Day I guess for you Eric.

Thanks guys!

lol, I'm in San Diego now. Just haven't updated my stuff yet. Not much though. Just hanging out at the new house waiting on my stuff to arrive from Japan.

OH AND SHE SNIFFLES AND CLEAR HER THROAT ALL THE TIME, AND SHE WOULD GO "OH.... AAAAH... OOOOH.... AAAH"

AND NOW SHE'S COMPLAINING TO ME HOW TIRED SHE IS!!!

I.....JUST......CAN'T!!!

wish I could cry!

:( :icon_hug:

Would they let you use white noise and would it help? I know you can't really use headphones.
SimplyNoise -- The Best Free White Noise Generator on the Internet.
Actually, I have one headphones here, but because I'm so busy and talk with lots of people during the day I didn't use them.

Unfortunately, white, pink, brown noise aren't the option for me. Can't stand them.

Right now, my headphones are in my ears and I listen some jazz. We'll see how long I'll be able to listen because music is also a trigger after a while

There are times when acts of rage should be completely justifiable. Why is it that THEY can do THAT stuff ^^ and WE can't go into a screaming hissy fit and slam doors and yell at them to stop before we hurt them? :D

AGREE THOUSANDS OF TIMES!!!

Psssssssssssssst.............Maria...........hey Maria.......................I have a gun that can't be traced.:gun:
Meet me under the lamp post at 65th & Broadway at midnight. Bring small bills. :cool-48:
I'm definitely there!

Thank you for your help and discretion ;)

Old joke: Little old man shares a railway compartment with another man. Old man keeps repeating , "I'm so thirsty! I'm so thirsty!" This is driving the other man crazy. At the next station, he jumps off the train, rushes to get a bottle of water, jumps back on the train just as the doors are closing, and gives the old fellow the bottle of water. The old man thanks him, drinks half the bottle, and smiles. Then he starts repeating, "I was so thirsty! I was so thirsty!"
o h G o d !!!

he's on my list!

hey I didn't know about these links :)

Thanks guys!

lol, I'm in San Diego now. Just haven't updated my stuff yet. Not much though. Just hanging out at the new house waiting on my stuff to arrive from Japan.

Bet that was pretty awesome being in Japan. I'd love to go there one day.

I would like to write about how my misophonia affects me and what sounds I am sensitive to.

I get progressively irritated and it eventually ends in fairly noticeable action on my part. I will sometimes begin yelling, or begin losing patience with what I'm doing, or sometimes I can find and eliminate the source.

One regular noise is the fan rattle coming from my wife's night-time fan noise. Just whirring is not so bad, but occasionally the fan creeps over to some object and begins to rattle. Not a rhythmic rattle, but one that changes tempo and pitch at random. Since I am the only one in the room who is bothered by it, or even notices it, I will have to get up, walk around to the other side of the bed and move the damned fan.

Another type of noise is the background (not always music, in my book) noise that accompanies TV commercials. It is not the announcer, nor actors' voices, but the stupid background noise that presumably is there to entice people to look at the TV. We have been muting commercials for years, but occasionally someone else has the remote or my hands are in food, and I can't always get to the mute button.
it seems you're one of us :icon_hug:

Most reactions

Back