The Coffee House

Speaking of food (sort of) on the menu for today:

I am making tuna salad, potato salad, cornbread muffins, bacon (was done at breakfast time) and we have leftover BBQ pork roast.

The tuna salad will be served at another time.

I usually cook an entire package of bacon when I do because whoever heard of leftover bacon?

Speaking of food (sort of) on the menu for today:

I am making tuna salad, potato salad, cornbread muffins, bacon (was done at breakfast time) and we have leftover BBQ pork roast.

The tuna salad will be served at another time.

I usually cook an entire package of bacon when I do because whoever heard of leftover bacon?
Not only is leftover bacon not heard of but in 39 states and Puerto Rico it is a criminal offense to harbor leftover bacon. :biglaugh:

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Supposed to hit 84F today so no A/C. That was the first debate of the morning. The next was dinner, Mary Lou is unpacking the freezer working of some dinner entrees. We will BBQ just haven't decided on what. Thinking of a steak and chicken and maybe a veggie pizza for the salad and starch.

If I were a cat - a creature, I might remind you, that licks its own ass and eats food it has just vomited out - I surely wouldn't be fussy about my dental floss toy.
I won't even go into some of the things humans lick and or take into their mouths. (Parents, if you children understand this joke....It's Not OUR FAULT!):biglaugh:

View attachment 105785

On my way back from Mexico with a patient. This is the view from my office
Windows need cleaning!
Yes they do. I have PMed you my address. The bucket and cleaning supplies are on the front porch and the ladder will be sitting by the south side of the house. :biggrin-93:
Don't worry about the supplies or ladder, I'll bring my own squeegeerock.
May I direct your attention to this thread there DRONE BOY!!!!

View attachment 105785

Windows need cleaning!
Yes they do. I have PMed you my address. The bucket and cleaning supplies are on the front porch and the ladder will be sitting by the south side of the house. :biggrin-93:
May I direct your attention to this thread there DRONE BOY!!!!:biglaugh:
mehh... I"m not that high-tech; nothing like a good, old, baseball-size chunk of metamorphic to get rid of dirty windows!

View attachment 105785

Windows need cleaning!
mehh... I"m not that high-tech; nothing like a good, old, baseball-size chunk of metamorphic to get rid of dirty windows!
FYI, my great granny taught me to take the metal shot out of the cartridges and replace it with rock salt. Won't kill ya but your butt will have a rememberance of the situation for a long long time.:biglaugh:

If they start calling you a salty ole' A$$, they won't wrong. :laugh2:

View attachment 105785

Windows need cleaning!
FYI, my great granny taught me to take the metal shot out of the cartridges and replace it with rock salt. Won't kill ya but your butt will have a rememberance of the situation for a long long time.:biglaugh:

If they start calling you a salty ole' A$$, they won't wrong. :laugh2:
I've been called worse. By better!

Taking a break. Just finished cleaning out the pond filters and digging up four roses. We're expanding the patio into the roses for all the bbq stuff. Two more roses to go.

Ahhh... roses! Yet another reason to like SoCal. I gave up on roses here due to black spot.

Most reactions

Back