The Coffee House

Oh no you didn't. That tape is a violation of the Man's rules.................

e4f11f56794559d9f7db0aa088a52f4c.jpg

I offer you this as proof.....
uses4duct-tape_4594.jpg

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter . . .
Wait -- you don't experience at least two of these. ;)

Basically, most of the time it's Spring and Summer. Basically, if you want Autumn and Winter you just drive a few miles.
Actually, with great timing; you could snow ski, surf, gamble in Vegas (or do whatever stays in Vegas), and visit Mexico all in the same day.

Basically, most of the time it's Spring and Summer. Basically, if you want Autumn and Winter you just drive a few miles.
Actually, with great timing; you could snow ski, surf, gamble in Vegas (or do whatever stays in Vegas), and visit Mexico all in the same day.
And Lord knows there is no better fair than the LA County Fair.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

They do have some of the best commercials for the fair there.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well I prefer the Orange County Fair, because....it's 30 miles so much better [emoji3].

<Removed upon further reflection. Thank you, Lenny, for setting me straight.>

Last edited:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well I prefer the Orange County Fair, because....it's 30 miles so much better [emoji3].

Have you tired the Oregon Country Fair???? Talk about a different fair. Not the type of fair you would ever find around my neck of the woods that for dang sure.

They even have Photographers there. Who would have ever figured. :biglaugh:

Classic. I had to post on FB (three of the nieces are blonde - two naturally)

Oh hell I'm married to a California Blonde. Bless her little ole' heart. :couple_inlove:

Those commercials are sexist and offensive, and I'm quite frankly disgusted at the whole "wink wink, aren't these girls cute when they try to think?" attitude. And I'm sure the response to this is going to be some pithy little meme that is some facile attempt at humor, or is in itself sexist and offensive, or a patronizing accusation that I can't take a joke. I don't give a crap. I'm not keeping my mouth shut.

Classic. I had to post on FB (three of the nieces are blonde - two naturally)

Oh hell I'm married to a California Blonde. Bless her little ole' heart. :couple_inlove:

Apparently our 3 year old grand daughter is playing space case this evening. We were face timing with here and her 5 year old sister and all of a sudden the 3 year old had to show us her room. She takes the iPad into her room, shows us her room for like 3 seconds then sets it down on the floor and walked away to play. We had a wonderful look at her ceiling for a couple of minutes until her older sister came in to see what was going on. Way to funny. Lord only knows what she went to do.

Those commercials are sexist and offensive, and I'm quite frankly disgusted at the whole "wink wink, aren't these girls cute when they try to think?" attitude. And I'm sure the response to this is going to be some pithy little meme that is some facile attempt at humor, or is in itself sexist and offensive, or a patronizing accusation that I can't take a joke. I don't give a crap. I'm not keeping my mouth shut.

Ruh roh...

So I was right, I didn't have to watch them to know what they were!

Ruh roh...

So I was right, I didn't have to watch them to know what they were!

Nope, you really don't.

Evening, hosers. I've been getting easily tired this go 'round with the Vancomycin. It effected me a little last time, but wow, I can just about go narcoleptic when I least expect it! I think I'll talk to them about reducing my serving size to the kids menu. :biggrin-93:

Buenas Noches Coffee Hosers. My back is aching ... most likely from working on the drip system.

I just downloaded a free app ... "MyFitnessPal". It is a very good calorie counter, both calories in and calories expended. It sync's up with my activity tracker. I recommend it as it is really making me think of my food end of being healthy/diet. If anybody need to lose some weight, this is a very helpful tool.

Most reactions

Back