The Coffee House

Is that golf, tennis or volleyball?

Not watching whatever sport it is. But I WILL be watching when college football kocks off later this week. Sooooo psyched!! I love my fall football Saturdays :)

and holding kitties.

MLW is working the Watch Office again, tonight. And tomorrow night, and Wednesday night. The rumor is OT opportunities for that office are going to stop so she's signed up for all she can.

Tennis in Lady L's neck of the woods.
Nah - if she's not playin', I ain't watchin'.

Would love to see her volleying with a cup of coffee in her hand in those 8.5 sized sneakers.

and holding kitties.

and holding kitties.
I know right.

For the record, I don't need all those things in my hands to be a hot mess on the tennis court. So yeah, you'd want to watch, but only in the way you can't take your eyes off a train wreck ;) I swear, ever racquet I've ever held must have had a huge hole right in the middle of it, and that damn ball went through it every time! :barbershop_quartet_member:

Would love to see her volleying with a cup of coffee in her hand in those 8.5 sized sneakers.

and holding kitties.

and holding kitties.
I know right.

For the record, I don't need all those things in my hands to be a hot mess on the tennis court. So yeah, you'd want to watch, but only in the way you can't take your eyes off a train wreck ;) I swear, ever racquet I've ever held must have had a huge hole right in the middle of it, and that damn ball went through it every time! :barbershop_quartet_member:

When I was a lot younger and a whole lot thinner, I enjoyed racquetball (outside court, no back wall). I got to where I could really put a spin the ball when I served - almost always scored a point.

Then I got old and fat.

Good night, kiddies. I'll stop by and play some more tomorrow.

hey the moon is bleeding ??!!
20150831_RedMoon_v2-01.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back