The Coffee House

Okay, much better now. I have coffee and all is right with the world again.

The unfortunate side effect, however, is that now I have to get ready for work :048:

Dear people...

My hair is damaged because I was straightening it for a year.
Yes that hairdresser did it!!! It's her fault! Not mine and my desire to have straight hair and light head for a bit! (hair is much lighter when it's straight jsyk)
So...
I had a haircut yesterday.
And I'm curly again.
I have lots of hair on my head.
It's not easy.
But... it will be natural and healthy again.

There... I said it!

I am ready but MLW hasn't gotten home, yet.

Dear people...

Yes that hairdresser did it!!! It's her fault! Not mine and my desire to have straight hair and light head for a bit! (hair is much lighter when it's straight jsyk)
So...
And I'm curly again.
It's not easy.

There... I said it!

d4b.jpg

Okay, much better now. I have coffee and all is right with the world again.

The unfortunate side effect, however, is that now I have to get ready for work :048:
I'm already at work.
No coffee needed.

I could use a nap though :)

Dear people...

So...
And I'm curly again.
It's not easy.

There... I said it!

View attachment 107494
I have intention to post a picture of me here, not a nice one though, looking beautifully and all.. prepare your self!

(but I don't have the courage to post it so, you'll have to wait while I find that courage and post it )

I'm sure it will be fine.

Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers and Buenos Tardis Marija. We had four or five days of heatwave last week. It broke on Sunday. Nice to wake up to cool mornings and a hot cup of Joe. Hey LA is making a bid for the 2024 Olympics. Not that I care what happens in ten years ... but it is somewhat interesting. What actually was interesting was how LA really welcomed the Special Olympics that were hosted here In July. People really came out to support them and attendance at all the event was surprisingly high. The opening and closing ceremonies was at the Coliseum with the torch lighting and parade. The event was heavily carried by the local media and companies gave days off for their employees to attend and cheer the participants. It was remarkable how such a jaded city really open up and supported the event and athletics.

Last edited:
I have intention to post a picture of me here, not a nice one though, looking beautifully and all.. prepare your self!

(but I don't have the courage to post it so, you'll have to wait while I find that courage and post it )

This needs to happen. We're burning daylight here.

Most reactions

Back