The Coffee House

On cup number 1. Gonna be a long day-I'm actually awake now. Here's to hoping it doesn't FEEL like a long day. Gonna do some estate store shopping while the kid's in school, see if I can find any cool cameras like the $5 Leica I scored last time I was there.

About to be on my third cup. Debating on whether I want to make a trip to the camera store to check out lenses.

I've drank a 16.9 ounce bottle of water.
Does that count ?

About to be on my third cup. Debating on whether I want to make a trip to the camera store to check out lenses.
How is that even a question, much less a debate??????????

Well, it usually isn't but when you're talking $1800 with 9% tax it's a little less fun. May have to search the forums for a used one with no tax and cheaper. Of course they may have a different one used and then I'll blow the money I saved for the first one on the other one and still not have the one I really wanted. :D

Yeah, I was thinking that second sentence made just about as much sense as "coffee not needed."

Well, it usually isn't but when you're talking $1800 with 9% tax it's a little less fun. May have to search the forums for a used one with no tax and cheaper. Of course they may have a different one used and then I'll blow the money I saved for the first one on the other one and still not have the one I really wanted. :D

As long as we're talking about $1800 plus tax of YOUR money, rather than mine, that makes no difference to me whatsoever. :D

I'd say try KEH or Adorama used or something but if you still have an actual camera store... well there is one here that's an in state chain and they're okay I guess... miss having a real camera store.

I can't seem to get going on getting much done today. Maybe because it's only Wednesday?? lol need to get over the hump.

I'd say try KEH or Adorama used or something but if you still have an actual camera store... well there is one here that's an in state chain and they're okay I guess... miss having a real camera store.

I can't seem to get going on getting much done today. Maybe because it's only Wednesday?? lol need to get over the hump.

Yup, a real live camera store here. The only one around here, it's a independent one and a Nikon and Canon authorized dealer. Nice friendly informative people working in it too. They even have a studio in the back of the store and a frame shop on one end.

It would be nice if KEH actually had a store front. They are only about an hour and twenty minutes away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back