The Coffee House

Tonight it's Toronto v. Montreal, I think they usually open the season.

Finally they stopped talking and are introducing players, now we're getting somewhere. Go Habs!

(Except... there are former local players and coaches on both teams and behind the bench, so ok, let's have a tie. Nah, I still say go Habs!)

image.jpeg
Tri Tip tonight. This is the before pic. Just pulled it after three hours or so in the BBQ.

I'll pretend I'm not seeing the picture above (no offense, I love you Gary)
I've done the work today, I gave a few likes here and my mind is empty... enjoying:)

90be8c1c50cf6f7a8cd779706006aebd.jpg

Morning, hosers! Still warm here, but at least the house doesn't heat up much with the shorter days. Here at work I'm waiting for so many people to get back to me on one thing or another I don't know who I should bug first. I suppose chronological order would be best.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. The paper was in the roses again, gotta have a chat with circulation. Maria, it was delish. If you didn't live half a world away I'd invite you over. We had a Doffo Malbec with dinner. Doffo is this little winery in Temecula we recently discovered, totally great stuff with a hint of Argentina. Our guests enjoyed the Tri Tip and the vino. Better get going got a 9:00 appointment and I still haven't walk The Cook.

Morning, hosers! Still warm here, but at least the house doesn't heat up much with the shorter days. Here at work I'm waiting for so many people to get back to me on one thing or another I don't know who I should bug first. I suppose chronological order would be best.
Alphabetical works for me.

Saw this ad a little earlier, over on the right side of the forum page. I don't usually pay them any mind, but once in a while one grabs my attention.

Screenshot 2015-10-08 11.11.26.png

It just struck me as an odd thing to market to consumers of Snack Pack Pudding. I mean, these are people who can't even be bothered to MAKE their own INSTANT pudding, and the company thinks they're going to spend the time to create a little edible food craft on top of it???

Turned out to be a long day. I 80% installed two separate rain gutter systems today. One off the patio roof and another off the roofline which feeds onto the patio roof. Nothng ever fits so a lot of snipping and screwing and modifications. The hard part is finished ... so come on El Nino ... I'll be right here ... in my patio ... take your best shot.

I just got invited to the grand opening of a Himalayan Resturant. I just looked at the menu and Yak Stew is their most expensive item. lol

I think I'll take a pass ... but good Yak is hard to come by.

Most reactions

Back