The Coffee House

Today at work I was delivering furniture during a really big storm. Lots of rain, 60 mph wind with 90 mph gusts. Lot's of fun until we got to the king size memory foam mattress up in the hills.

I am a big advocate of personal freedom(s). While I accept the necessity of governments, cultures and religions ... all three infringe upon our personal freedoms.
No, not all religions do.

Me today at work:
I was like

friday1.jpg

Woohoo! The thunder storm has arrived! Cooler temperatures are close.

Good morning, peeps.

I spent some time at "The Barn Show" yesterday (think of a combination antique store & flea market.) Some family friends are involved and invited lazy_lobster to put some photos & artwork in to be sold. We are heading back today and tomorrow to work (LL has to since he is a vendor).

Long story short, I grabbed an Agfa Optima Compur in darned good condition; the neck strap is a bit worn but seems stable enough. At $44, I couldn't resist (birthday money!) and placed it in "hold."

Morning, hosers. Got roped in to be an event photographer tonight at some races and a concert. Argh.

OH MY GOD, I NEED THOSE RIGHT NOW!!!

They won't go in espresso, though. Because yuck. The only way sweet coffee tastes good to me is as a liqueur ;)

Happy Caturday, hosers! One third of my semester (five weeks) is already over and it went by in a blink. Traditionally, the next 5-6 weeks will kind of drag, but then we'll hit Thanksgiving and get a little break. After that, there's just 3 weeks of the semester and finals, and that also goes by in a flash.

We actually have - sun. And blue sky. And sorta cool temps. I'M GOING TO GO TAKE PICTURES! Even though the leaves aren't too colorful yet, this'll do.

Hope everybody has a nice weekend.

Here at Switzerland it's too cloudy for nice pictures.
Hope tomorrow gets a little better so I can go to the mountain.

Cheers

Hot today. In the 90's ... Sharon weather. Just got off the roof finishing the 1st rain gutter system. I Henry-ied in the entire package from roof edge to gutter edge sealed everything together, plus resealed other roof stuff.

Now we're off to Temecula for more wine exploration, pick up my order at Ponte and later for a Murder Mystery Dinner thingie at Doffo Winery.

Traffic sucks. It always sucks but today it is compounded by the Dodger-Mets game, the USA - Mexico soccer match at the Rose Bowl and the President is in town.

Most reactions

Back