The Coffee House

Good thing you don't have to postwhore anymore! :D

Yeah - I cleaned up my garbage in that thread!

This has been an interesting project - I am learning as I go and have become a so-called "expert" in the office on certain functions. Unfortunately, every time I overcome one obstacle another one is close to revealing itself and I have to figure out how to get passed it. When I do figure it out, potentially switching directions and trying a different approach, I realize the new way would have been better from the start. I may get to present the whole thing to MSGIC (various GIS professionals from the State, County and Federal governments, utilities and a couple of Universities).

Wow! This thing looks like a locomotive coming down the track!!

FujiGX680III_10.JPG

Creative Commons photo by Viaissimo - Own work

Other than the fact that they're absolutely faptacular? It the movements of the lens are what I really am after.
okay. you freakn lost me. I guess a better explanation would help. Or you could just choose to keep me in the dark and confused. I am not a gear head or a antique film gear head. I don't think I have ever used one of these cameras so really, just no clue.

okay. you freakn lost me. I guess a better explanation would help. Or you could just choose to keep me in the dark and confused. I am not a gear head or a antique film gear head. I don't think I have ever used one of these cameras so really, just no clue.

The lens. You can move it:
FujiGX680III_3.JPG

Here's a Flickr pool of shots people have taken with this camera:
Flickr: The Fuji 680 Pool

good morning. I liked your people looking out next to the snow man. Just one of those pics...

good morning. I liked your people looking out next to the snow man. Just one of those pics...

Thanks. I liked how the snowman is also looking in the direction where the man is pointing. It seemed like a good time to take the shot :)

Buenos Dias Coffee Housers. I've snapping up little bits and pieces of the locomotive coming down the track. A 65mm from from my friends at KEH. A adjustable bellows type lens hood, AAA battery housing, (thinking that the battery may be dead or on it's last breath), an English camera manual (the camera is coming from Japan), et cetera.

I have a 120mm reel and tank, need to find a good source for film and most of all I need to figure out how to convert 120 to digital. I have a Plustek, but that is only good for 35mm.

me. staring at the capture nx2 trial version and thinking "crap. I don't know how to do this and really don't want to"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back