The color green

IMG_1572.jpg

Hey Mr Vince, that's good. If it were mine, it would meet my criteria as a sale-able image although I would process slightly different. Assuming it's sharp all around. Nice!

Hi Eddie thanks. This was a slide conversion. Unfortunately I couldn't achieve overall sharpness. Please recommend how you would process this. I too somehow felt something wasn't quite right. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slide conversions leave much to be desired, in my experience. I would desat that blueness in the rock to achieve a grey that would make the red guy more apparently prominent and would desat the box as well. The stress of his action and the curve of the rod and net are the defining elements, so whatever you can do to emphasize this is gold. The tree seems perfect. Maybe mor detail/structure in the rock.I would play around with the color/density of the water as well and maybe up the sat on the yellow stuff to see how it all works together. Your job is to illustrate the power and harmony in the image through choices you make. But if sharpness isn't there, it's simply a worthwhile exercise.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've never thought of those pointers especially desaturating the box. I'll need to play around and try with different hues and tones on those items you mentioned :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bike at the dock ready for last years St Pat's parade in Key Largo.
Eddie's ride.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back