The colour of spring

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As soon as spring rolls around bringing my most favourite colour back into the world, i.e. the soft, yellowish green of very young leaves, I can't but take photos of it. I am beginning to blame myself, telling me "not ANOTHER one of cherry blossoms" or other blooming bushes or trees that are surrounding me in abundance right now. But I can't leave this be without a photo.

So here are two newest ones, the one taken down from my sister's balcony in fourth floor onto the Japanese cherry tree of the people who life in first floor and have a share of garden down there:

KirschblteApr2005.jpg

The background actually is a "downground" - it is the lawn of the park right behind my sister's apartment block.

And one of a plant that is called "Traubenkirsche" in German, but I don't know what that is in English. It is as common as weeds, but I just love the blossoms:

Traubenkirsche1_Apr2005.jpg

Ah, and this green! This green! Hmmmmmmm. I love spring!

Editing in:
Here is yet another one of a "Traubenkirsche" ... you can better see the blossoms, but I don't like the fact that this one twig "leaves the frame"...

Traubenkirsche2_Apr2005.jpg

yeah I love spring too :) haha I haven't noticed that things became greenish/yellowish and so on... no time for shooting :(
but I like the first one :)

Aww. Mentos. No time for shooting?
That is bad. Too bad.
Look, I added another one to the pictures (editing my post while you were so kind to already give me a reply. Thank you.)

Well, I was afraid these might be too flowery and too boring for the board... But I still like their colours... that is what counts, isn't it, that my photos make ME happy.

LaFoto said:
Well, I was afraid these might be too flowery and too boring for the board... But I still like their colours... that is what counts, isn't it, that my photos make ME happy.

You could not be more accurate. If you did it for others, it would not be much of a passionate hobby would it? Thanks for sharing.

:hugs: Canoncan :hug::

Thank you for commenting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back