The Completely **BORING** Thread

I ate a potato chip. It was meh.

They are Size 5 periods. Nothing else. Just size 5 periods.

Those are the kind of periods you used to use as an excuse to not dress down for gym class, right??? The Size 5 ones?

I didn't dress down for gym class because I just sat around and made fun of people in gym class. I guess because the teacher thought that because I put out zero physical effort, there wasn't any need to push it. Eventually I stopped even changing clothes entirely. I'm surprised he just didn't defer me to the office every day and skip the whole locker room thing entirely.

queen_gee said:
Wow…. I am NOT a photographer. I did not realize I could not come to an off topic thread and just relax. Im glad everyone went through my posts and realized that I commented on some pictures and that I am social. No need for a CHAT thread. Pretty sad. Thanks

Que? Did I miss something?

queen_gee said:
I didnt realize I had to post PICTURES to be a member here.

You don't. As a matter of fact, there are a ton of "veteran photographers" (term is used loosely) that don't post photos at all. So I wouldn't worry about it. Keep on doin' whatchu do.

Just say that you're not from the SF Bay Area, and we're in the clear.

Yep, that similar. She spoke SOME Spanish, but she wasn't quite fluent. Super pretty girl. She was kind of *my boss* too hehe ;)

Most reactions

Back