The coolest little guy in the world!

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He's my son. 9 months old... C&C as always please.

Josh2.jpg

Josh3.jpg

Josh1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I'm loving the color and clarity in #3

talk about some big eyes! :)

Awe, he's adorable. My daughter is about the same age. I think the unsharp mask and a little brightening would make these even more wonderful. ;) Great job.

I only had time to play for a second - baby is sleeping only for about 5 more minutes if I'm lucky! You know how that is i'm sure. ;)

Josh2.jpg

So I was wondering, just curious - what was your white balance set at when you took these?

I only had time to play for a second - baby is sleeping only for about 5 more minutes if I'm lucky! You know how that is i'm sure. ;)

So I was wondering, just curious - what was your white balance set at when you took these?

Nice edit, I havn't done anything to these yet except a little cropping... I was using a manual WB.

What settings did you use in your Unsharp mask to really bring out the focus in better? I have a degree in Graphic Design and I didn't get it that good... nice job, I would love to hear how you did that.

Hey Nein,

I hate to be a stickler, but the first pic is slightly out of focus due to camera shake. And the sharpening is sort of intensifying that effect. Just my opinion. But if you like it, go with it. :)

Otherwise, I think the other 2 pics are great. In #2, his head is a little sliced off, but I love the composition and his expression. #3 is really neat. I like the rustic looking wood and his smile is really cute.

NJ

Hey Nein,

I hate to be a stickler, but the first pic is slightly out of focus due to camera shake. And the sharpening is sort of intensifying that effect. Just my opinion. But if you like it, go with it. :)

Otherwise, I think the other 2 pics are great. In #2, his head is a little sliced off, but I love the composition and his expression. #3 is really neat. I like the rustic looking wood and his smile is really cute.

NJ

Thanks, I know the first one is a little blurry... but I like his eyes in it. The second one would be alot better if he was in full frame, but the shot is so good of him I couldnt care less, and I love everything about the 3rd one. So yeah, I agree with you and please be a "stickler"... I learn through it.

You know I don't know what the setting was? And before I read this I played with your other two so I didn't pay attention to what it was in those either.
What I did was bumped up the midtones and the highlights a little teeny bit. Then turned the shadow down a smidge. Then I lightened the whites of his eyes. Then I used the unsharp an itsy little bit. LOL itsy little bit is as technical as I can get there. I just messed around with it til I liked it.

You don't really even need the stuff I did with these but one of the cool things about this place for me is that different people have edited my things and helped me see my things in a different way. Cause I tend to see my own stuff as it is and then someone will convert it to black and white or crop it a new way and I'm like, oh, neat.
Your son is too cute!

Oh... now I see what you did. *duh* I guess you can know photoshop in and out, but you cant always tell what someone else did to a photo. lol

Thanks, i think he's pretty cool also..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back