The creatures that my daughter finds!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They live in one of the cellar window hollows. Every now and again, my daughter must go and get them upstairs. These two were tiny when I saw them last in winter. They must be thriving where they live!

In looking for a nice background against which to take their (very spontaneous!) photo, I saw the flowers I'm having in a vase at present, so here they are:

a1_Krte.jpg

OK, flash obviously does not work, we must find a different solution!

a3_Krten.jpg

Lamp light and the bits of daylight there are?

a4_Krten.jpg

a5_Krten.jpg

a7_Krten.jpg

a2_Krten.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

They're toads, not frogs. Frogs need the water more, but these toads seem to be leading a happy life in the hollow of our cellar window.

Thanks for looking (I quite liked the flower as background, too ;))

haha...agree with the fotogal :)
I like the last 3 :) Whispering :D
And best one 2nd last :D

Great shots LaFoto. I love the "whispering" pics. Very cool.!!

eww frogs freak me out. They are too confident :S lol
A photographer here was taking photos of cane toads and noticed that they were being eaten from the inside out. flies were laying eggs in their nose and the maggots would hatch and crawl into their body! eww! was in todays paper, just thought i would share that :p

very nice shots! i like them!

Ah no, rallyxe, these are not eaten from the inside out. They grow like crazy! :D They must be well! Thanks for looking, all! :D

LOL ! These are great photos..... but yet, very funny. The last one , like Chiller put it whispering, is a great capture, It's like it's sayin.... " Call me... anytime " :)

Love the last three, the lighing really sets these off! Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back