The Cupcake and the Toddler :)

McMommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I overexposed the first one on purpose... just playing with all my camera's settings for fun. The second one is not photoshopped at all... I'm so pleased it came out how I wanted it to, and I was able to focus on the right parts. Two points for reading the section on how autofocus and all the focus points work! :lol:

026.jpg

036.jpg

Last edited:
C&C or criticism is welcome of course... I saw 41 people have viewed this. Maybe they thought they couldn't critique so moved on? Lol...

OK, he's adorable and who doesn't like cupcakes??? These subjects make for great photo ops. Lots of looks and no comments...well, I'll be the first. And, by no means am I a pro...I am learning too. I find it easier to be objective on other people's photos than my own.

In #1 he doesn't even look that interested in the cupcake. He looks like he is in another world. I would have expected the cupcake to excite him! Maybe it's naptime! The over exposing just doesn't do it for me. Maybe if you saturate it a bit more or do some creative cropping to bring it in tighter...

#2 At least now you have some eye contact with him. It's a cute snapshot. Work on the composition...get in close, eliminate the distracting background. Maybe a nice close up of him eating the cupcake would have worked out better.

And, hey, these are just my opinions. Keep shooting...

Thank you! Yeah he wasn't feeling so hot... he's having a bad reaction to a shot he got last week and it's made him really tired and feverish. I thought the cupcake would cheer him up too! That bite of frosting was the only one he took!

Thank you for the comment, I appreciate it! I was just playing with more "artistic" features of my camera, even though they aren't necessarily what I'd want to print and put on my wall.

Well, I hope someone ate i at least!

... and who doesn't like cupcakes???

I did one of these last week and the child ran away from the cupcake ... wanted NOTHING to do with it. :lmao: funnies stuff I ever saw!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back