The Curse

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
532-gs-c-2206.jpg

i dont understand the title, but i like the picture nonetheless.

Cool pic :) Looks like a face in the rock sorta looking back

That's it- Thanks!

heh heh man you find some cool stuff in the desert...I think it might look better a little lighter though.

Thanks Roger. I'm having some problems with when I lighten up the original too much they come out washed looking on the print. If I lighten up the reduction for the internet I end up going into more processing playing with details. I'm trying to find a happy medium.

i dont understand the title, but i like the picture nonetheless.

Thanks Beth. I truly hate titling photos, especially my anthropomorphics. I like to see if people can see what I did without giving it away. and try not to mislead by incorrectly naming them. I guess names are a necessity of the web. My clumsy attempt here was to imply that a soul was suffering the fate of a curse by being forced into a rock for all eternity.

-

The lighting and vignetting forces you right to the face on this one, no need to look around for the subject. But once there, you must look deeply to see the agony and such a look of dispair.

Nicely done.

this is the second thread where i cant see a face. it must be me!

Wow! It looks like the butt end of a lion with the face turned around... Beautiful

maybe i should clarify. i see where the face is supposed to be, but in that cavity, i dont see the face.

i give up! lol.

Wow! Sphinx was the first word that came to my mind too...

But then again, you know what they say.... great minds think alike! ;)

Thanks everybody. I like doing these. I'm going to keep hacking at them until I get them right.

Most reactions

Back