Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
oh yes, the cutness.
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2673-1.jpg

and desaturated some
IMG_26734.jpg

The second is a really cute shot and shows much, but I have a couple of 'buts'. Firstly the little boys head has escaped the frame - one to be aware of in the future. The main thing putting me off the shot though is that awful background which I find very distracting. It manages to cheapen the shot immensely to my eyes.

There are probably plenty of things you can do in PP with it, but I'm not the one with enough skills to tell you how - wish I could.

Oh, I know it!!!!!!! The 50mm is so trying for me at times.. I am still not used to how much I have to be on my toes with it! They posed for that for one second, and I shot it. I tryed for it again and they couldn't be bothered ;) I saw how I chopped his head and went DOH!!!!!!! :)

Too cute! I agree about the head and the background. I love how sharp they are! :)

I like the first one. I am weirded out by pics of kids kissing though. I know, its just me, cant help it.

I like the first one. I am weirded out by pics of kids kissing though. I know, its just me, cant help it.

LOL, after looking at this one for quite a bit, it looks a little TOO friendly:confused: I was like "don't show these to her dad!!" :lmao:

I think you have to be careful when you desaturate children's photos. It goes from 'retro feel' to 'midget zombie invasion' in a real hurry.

Kelly: You are the victim of parallax's. We get so used to expecting to have what we see show up on the screen. There should be an adjustment to mask the view finder to match your lens.
I don't have a problem with the desaturated number two. In fact I wonder what it would look like in BW with the background blurred out in printing what ever you call it in digital manipulation. Put the two together again and you will have a second chance if he is anything like m g-son Will. LOL
Judge Sharpe

Most reactions

Back