The D500s are coming.

Personally I don't worry about the ISO noise because I mostly shoot In enough light that ISO is not crazy high. The most Important to me Is focus accuracy,tracking speed and buffer and how it handles In extreme New England weather conditions. So far my D7200 has been great all of this including high ISO.

Last edited:
i personally have a thing for low light.. i love night time photos. i do not shot at night much but when i do its just really fun for some reason.. plus my birding lens is not always happy on cloudy days, with the 7200 i can get up to about 10k iso which i need on some days, sometimes the photos look pretty good at 10k sometimes they do not, iso 6400 is really ideal on that camera but sometimes i need more... the camera doing well at high iso is really the main reason i would want it plus there are a few other things that are nice about it..

DarkShadow shoots in enough light. Dannylighting shoots in low light. Have you guys ever thought of swapping your forum names?

This^^ Is funny,Good one for sure.

DarkShadow shoots in enough light. Dannylighting shoots in low light. Have you guys ever thought of swapping your forum names?

lol,, :1219:

when the lighting is not the greatest its sure nice to have equipment that will still let you shoot.. low light photography is kind of cool too, at least i think so.. and if you can do it without a tripod and slow shutter speed even better lol..

Ok occasionally I shoot in lowlight but my Idea of low light is on a tripod ISO kept around 100.I don't do clubs or concerts.This is my idea of low light shooting taken with the D3300 and 18-55 kit lens.

beautiful photo..

i like hand holding in low light like i did with these.. for me there is just something about being able to hand hold shots in low light that i really enjoy... plus when i need to shoot people in a low light situation i want to be able to do it..

20151210-DSC_6056.jpg 20151210-DSC_6078.jpg DSC_3445.jpg 20160507-DSC_9629.jpg

I just hope we get that AF and low light performance soon in a full frame version. Well, a full frame version that isnt the D5.

Most reactions

Back