The Day I Got Engaged...

Jermz_01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sept. 30, 2007... the day I asked my beautiful girlfriend to be my wife...

we sat out on the end of this pier freezing half to death... but it was worth it... after I asked her we headed back to the car (for warmth!) I snapped this with my little Canon SD400...

I'm going through a photoshop kick, so I decided to warm this picture up a bit...

C&C appreciated.... thanks! :thumbup:

2299503335_984af926d8_o.jpg

oh yeah... she said "yes"... hahaha :lol: :heart:

That'll be a special shot you'll always treasure, with such a wonderful/happy story associated with it.

agreed! I showed it to my fiancee last night after work... she almost cried

brownie points +1 :mrgreen: hehe

slick move, all photographers just learn a very important lesson from your story. lol. btw, I like the picture, look very cozy. Congrat.

I love the shot, I would take it.. have it printed and framed.. and then give it to her... Even more brownie points.

Plus that way you will always have it.. I see it as a very special photo that i would never want to lose. Wouldnt want to risk it being deleted on the computer. Back it up.. and have a print of it.

Great shot... I asked my wife while on a cruise... unfortunately for me, I am a pretty bad shot and did not get a great picture like this of the beautifully lighted bridge we passed under just after... perhaps I can learn some photoshop magic...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back