The Day of the Mygrain!

Happy Birthday! :)

eromallagadnama said:
Geez you're 32? Happy birthday anyway :mrgreen: :lol:

Oh man. Then I'd hate to tell you I'm 33.

Happy Birthday Mygrain! :cheers:

From apparently one old timer to another. :eek:ldman: :lmao: :lmao:

Aoide said:
Oh man. Then I'd hate to tell you I'm 33.

Happy Birthday Mygrain! :cheers:

From apparently one old timer to another. :eek:ldman: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: Well you don't look it...and neither does he...that's why I was a bit suprised...I would have guess 25, maybe 27 for him :)

Thanks you guys!!! and I also share my birthday with none other than Michael Jackson...yup 32...don't look it and and dont act it...i even still get carded for cigs and beer. I wasn't able to get online yesterday or i would have danced at my party you guys had. the insanity...

Holy crap!!! I live in North MS and we even got slammed...hard. Ugh. . I have a friend who lives in Biloxi that I havent heard from yet. Dude has no car and I just hope he was able to find some way out of the place. There are piles of tree limbs all over the place and tons of folks, even locally, have not had power since 8pm last night. Man what a mess.

Other than that I got a new pair of pumas, a dvd recorder, and a Moe's tavern wall clock.

I think the coulds are actually starting to break up and i have seen some sunlight. I gots tons to do at the library so I'm gonna be scarce around here today...we had some flooding in places and we need to move books out of harms way.

THANKS AGAIN!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Well, we have been worried about the Birthday Boy. :mrgreen:

Parts of Mississippi are a total wreck, lots of casualties, and you chose THAT day not to sign on. :x

terri said:
Well, we have been worried about the Birthday Boy. :mrgreen:

Parts of Mississippi are a total wreck, lots of casualties, and you chose THAT day not to sign on. :x

LOL..it wasn't a choice...I still have dial up at home. Most lines have been tied up for emergency use for most of yesterday and today. I am currenlty surfing the electric crack here at UM...aka the crypt.

Yeah things are really messy around the lower parts... the news stations are having a field day with it though. Marshall Law has been declared in New Orleans and it only a matter of time before it happens in MS ans AL which is good IMO. the lootiin is just simply wrong and very inhumane...butit doesn;t suprise me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back