The Demon Resurrection..........>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
demon3.jpg

demon4.jpg

Just having fun with ps :mrgreen: ...... sorry its me again.... but for some reason i cant find anyone who wants to be a demon :lol: .... also not sure if i prefer the crop?

Thanks for lookin.

NIce one Archy. This is some fine lookin ps work bro.

woah! that is awesome! i wish i could do stuff as good a that! good work :thumbup:

WOW!! Awesome PS work there, Arch. What a cool cool image. How long would it take you to do something like that to a pic? And where did you get the 'texture' you applied to the skin? (I assume it's texture, and not just a case of failing to moisturize for a while :mrgreen: )

Thanks guys :D

Anty...... it took about an hour or so..... got the textures from a texture search on google.... there's about 5 different textures used here ;)

How did you get the horns to blend in so well? That's probably a really stupid question to someone who uses PS a lot, but I'm just a rank beginner (and by that I do NOT mean I smell)

Ahh, if only that "demon" weren't so utterly GOOD LOOKING!!!!!! :sexywink: :lovey: :heart: :sexywink: :lovey: :heart:

:biggrin:

i'm new to the board and this whole photography thing. i've spent a couple of hours looking at different photos on the site and this really caught my eye. very nice. creative.

wow ... you dit it with PS? how did you do that ... it looks great ...

*you looks great* ;-))

LaFoto said:
Ahh, if only that "demon" weren't so utterly GOOD LOOKING!!!!!! :sexywink: :lovey: :heart: :sexywink: :lovey: :heart:

:biggrin:

:blushing: ..... thanks corinna!

funkyflame said:
wow ... you dit it with PS? how did you do that ... it looks great ..

Thanks all...... its a technique using layers of textures set to 'overlay' and then blended in using layer masks...... this one had 6 different textures from burnt wood to lava..... its all a bit of fun with ps. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back