The difference a year makes

LCLimages

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This child is flat out amazing. She's my little muse. She loves the camera. I give her very little direction and could photograph her all day, anywhere, any style, and she'd rock it. She's so expressive. We didn't get to do as much variety in location and different poses as last year, because it's later in the summer this year and the ticks, chiggers, and mosquitos are bad due to our very wet year. Nobody wanted to get down in the grass haha!

Last year:

This year:

Thankfully she's good friends with my kids so we all went out together. Here's mine:

This may be one of those only the photographer likes, but I love it. I love the overall "different era" feel of it. By this point the sun was bright orange and the color was pretty well crap so I ran a platinum B&W on it. Even my mom said it looks like it could have been shot in the late 60's.

Very nice set!:1219:

Awwwww! They are all so cute! And yeah, a whole year can make a big difference. Good to see you back here on TPF.

Awwwww! They are all so cute! And yeah, a whole year can make a big difference. Good to see you back here on TPF.

Thanks! It's good to have my camera fixed! I've actually been really busy with a summer class, a wedding, editing that wedding, still doing other shoots, etc. But business has slowed for a bit and I am now off from school for 4 weeks so I am going to take advantage of that and work on a few personal projects - I have one in the works with the first girl from this shoot actually. It's nice to get behind the lens with no pressure, solely for creative purposes... it's totally relaxing to me. After class starts again in August I genuinely may fall off the face of the earth. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to balance work, my kids, and a 17 credit hour per semester nursing program.

Great Stuff! I like it.

Thanks, it's gonna be crazy-go-nuts! But, I work best under pressure. When I have nothing to do I get bored and restless easily. So that bodes well for me.

Thanks! It's good to have my camera fixed! I've actually been really busy with a summer class, a wedding, editing that wedding, still doing other shoots, etc. But business has slowed for a bit and I am now off from school for 4 weeks so I am going to take advantage of that and work on a few personal projects - I have one in the works with the first girl from this shoot actually. It's nice to get behind the lens with no pressure, solely for creative purposes... it's totally relaxing to me. After class starts again in August I genuinely may fall off the face of the earth. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to balance work, my kids, and a 17 credit hour per semester nursing program.
Whatever you do, don't stop photographing. I would love to see some nursing inspired images.

Lovely group
Little girls change quickly.

A couple of these look a bit green to me.

girl22222.jpg

Whatever you do, don't stop photographing. I would love to see some nursing inspired images.

Aww thank you! I don't plan on stopping, I love it. I'm completely at peace behind a camera.

Lovely group
Little girls change quickly.

A couple of these look a bit green to me.

View attachment 105526

That looks good. I find pulling a green tint out of an image without making it too warm or magenta one of the hardest things for me, and I don't know why. It never looks totally right to me.

Most reactions

Back