The difference?

Can't tell you why the reviews are different. Never used either one. Neither one is particularly suited to anything more than a small, light point and shoot camera.

Spiked feet means "Rubber leg tips with retractable spikes provide maximum traction outdoors and protection to surfaces indoors"

Both look the same and the reviews are almost a like, I only do plan on using it for point and shoot.

Both look the same and the reviews are almost a like, I only do plan on using it for point and shoot.

Doubt it really matters then. Choose the one that meets you needs the most.

Damn! I knew they made cheap, essentially useless POS tripods, I didn't know they made them that cheap. ;)

Of course neither of those are full size tripods either.

Actually the reviews for each basically say the same thing, there are just more of them for the shorter, smaller tripod because more people bought it. More people bought the smaller one, because being smaller it's more suitable for traveling.

You also need to bear in mind that people, having already purchased the item, are biased in it's favor, fan boys if you will. Otherwise, they would have to admit they made a poor purchase decision.

Also notice that quite a few people hadn't actually used their new tripod before reviewing it.

Last edited:
Like I said I am only looking for point and shoot, just to do photoshoots. I don't do movies of any such.

I can't help that you don't get it. Sorry.

He was referring to P&S cameras, not dSLR cameras, and not photo shoots.

Last edited:
Damn! I knew they made cheap, essentially useless POS tripods, I didn't know they made them that cheap. ;)

Of course neither of those are full size tripods either.

Actually the reviews for each basically say the same thing, there are just more of them for the shorter, smaller tripod because more people bought it. More people bought the smaller one, because being smaller it's more suitable for traveling.

You also need to bear in mind that people, having already purchased the item, are biased in it's favor, fan boys if you will. Otherwise, they would have to admit they made a poor purchase decision.

Also notice that quite a few people hadn't actually used their new tripod before reviewing it.

Hahaha, those are really cheap. Considering some LCD protector (my iPad's clear film cost $15.....) the tripod cost about nothing.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back