The Different Looks of Gina

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a pleasure to shoot this lovely model.

IMG_9465_s.jpg

IMG_9409_s.jpg

IMG_9492_s.jpg

IMG_9490_s.jpg

IMG_9520_s.jpg

IMG_9551_close_crop_s.jpg

Had to add this one for fun, Molly, a wonderful MUA!

IMG_9286_s.jpg

Last edited:
I great selection of different shots/looks. Lighting looks great, the hair is great, the makeup looks pretty good, although the closeup shot shows more texture than what she would probably like to see.

I great selection of different shots/looks. Lighting looks great, the hair is great, the makeup looks pretty good, although the closeup shot shows more texture than what she would probably like to see.

Thanks for the kind comments. As far as the closeup and detail, the model wanted to keep it real and requested that I go easy on the skin smoothing. She is 26 and did not want to portray herself as an 18 year old.

wow her look is very unique, the shots are great but i think it would be hard to take a bad photo of this woman

it would be hard to take a bad photo of this woman

I agree.

As for the lighting... I would like to know where the lamps, flash, etc. were set up. That is something I want to learn more of.

Great shots!
Maybe next time Molly will do some modeling for you, shes a pretty girl from what I can see.

Great shots!
Maybe next time Molly will do some modeling for you, shes a pretty girl from what I can see.

I had a hard enough time to get her to look at the camera for that shot, she is very camera shy, but for no reason as far as I can see.

I think 3 and 5 are the winners. In 3 I would ease up a bit on the face retouch. I don't think you need as much as you've got here. 5 is pretty nifty but I'm not a huge fan of the blue bg in combo with the dress. 1 and 2 are out b/c of the hair.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back