The door of Brandenburg.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
This is a photo of my trip Berlin. Fantastic city. I have tried that the photo has a dramatic aspect, by the meaning that it had in its time. greetings from Spain.

Esta es una foto de mi viaje a Berlín. Fantastica ciudad. He intentado que la foto tenga un aspecto dramático, por el significado que tuvo en su tiempo. saludos desde España.

Puerta%20de%20Brandeburgo.jpg

¡Qué cool! Me gusta el aspecto que le has añadido a la foto por el contraste y la oscuridad. Solía vivir en Berlín entre 1980 y 1981, y la visité por última vez en 1984, pero nunca me fui a la Nueva Berlín... En mi memoría la parte del Este aún es solamente gris...

Cool. I like the aspect that you added to the photo by these contrast and the overall darkness. I used to live in Berlin between 1980 and 1981 and went there last in 1984. But I don't know the New Berlin at all. In my memory, all of the eastern part of the city still is only grey...

That is fantastic. I've never even considered using black and white when photographing silhouettes against the sun like that. Good work ..

Ehhhhhh no hablo español!

dramatic shot.. nicely done :thumbsup:

Ululación, realmente tengo gusto del sillhouette aquí. El pozo hecho, y tengo gusto de la luz áspera, le satisface el cuadro bien.

Wow, I really like the sillhouette here. Well done, and I like the harsh light, it suits the picture well.

wow, it's got something! Nice capture!
(try croping the statue on the top, that would some serious silhouette effect!)
Ps: Yo nunca fui en Espana y hablo el espanol muy mal, pero se preguntar donde es el hospital! ;) )

Most reactions

Back