The Dr. GoM Thread

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an idea.

You. Any of you. All of you. Ask me a question, and I'll answer it...whether a question about me (who are?), you (do you like me?), other people (does he like me?), or your cat (what's with the face?), I will answer any and all questions you bring to me, in any and all categories!

Let the games begin

Dr Gom,
why O why does my left foot smell worse than my right foot?

Yours Mr Prophet, thats lost

Dr. GoM,

Why is it that every room I walk into, all of the women just gravitate towards me and ask me to take them home?

Dr. GoM,

Why don't I have the same problem as Switch?

Sw1tchFX said:
Dr. GoM,

Why is it that every room I walk into, all of the women just gravitate towards me and ask me to take them home?

Because you're at an amnesiac's convention and they all forgot where they live?

LostProphet - Due to the relativistic forces of time and space, as Einstein so eloquently proved, your left foot is under the impression that it is in fact a porcupine, and undergoes no form of personal grooming whatsoever. Godspeed.

Jeff Canes - One must bear in mind, when answering your question, the holy rule of capitalism = Corporation + Free = Bad. Anything free from any company is bad, ever, and as such we must start a revolution! Viva la resistance!

ZaphodB - Apologies. Me and the missus had a bit of a rough night and last night and, well, I couldn't exactly tell you where the remote is at the present time. But I'll find it for you, I swear!

Sw1tchFX - Operating on the same warped space-time contiuum Prophet's foot is currently inhabiting, you've managed to convince all the girls in said room that you're actually attractive. You have successfully become every woman's dream and every man's idol; I suggest you continue along the present course and give us weekly updates of your progress, counter, etc.

Midget Patrol - Alas, you've fallen into the vortex of time and cannot be recovered. You're like a hard drive without power, a monitor without pixels, or a woman without cooking skills - May I suggest a humble concotion of Ludwig Van, a bathtub and a toaster?

Dr Gom

why wont they buy me a DSLR?

they being my parents....

oh and its my right foot btw

Duncanp - Because you're from presumably Hemel Hempstead, yes? Since when does anybody from the general London area (ie: south of Birmingham) have any money? I mean, it's clearly the poorest region in the entire country. I'd be more worried about moving out of my shoebox or earning enough to afford a boot to lick for dinner if I was you.

Dr. GoM,

When will my family be back together again?

Alison - When the moon aligns the jupiter, the stars with the sky, and hell with ice...then, and only then, will all of our family of humanity come together to give peace a chance, have a dream and dance through september.

Dr. GoM,

why?? just why??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back