The Drifter

Thanks everyone!

I noticed you found it Joe ;) Thanks man.

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. Good point about the focus. This was one of those 'look the best you can...sit it down and run' shots :lol:

Archangel said:
"Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?"

I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....

I like it also. nice tones and composition.
But what if you where carring a pick-axe or shuvel?

another great shot woodsac, including yourself in this scene really makes the photo, the silhouette adds to the mystery of this "drifter" being in such a desolate place... i'm curious to know more about him and yet scared to know more all at the same time... :confused: the sepia-ish tones work well on this one too... :thumbup:

Wow...you guys are great!
I was really uncertain about this image, and considered trashing it. But, you guys have convinced me to keep it. And you explained why ;) Thank you for all the great feedback!!!!!!

+rep for everyone :)

Keep it man it is amazing:thumbup: .
And just think of all the exercise you got doing this one. Keep on sprinting.:lmao: :lmao:

Very nicely composed/exposed! I think what makes this photo so creepy and moody looking, is the near ground viewpoint (perhaps from the prone position of the victim?)

you sure dont need me to tell you what all the others have said, i am sorry i missed this...but its wonderful.... love it...

just think, you could sometime do one dragging a body behind you...

full moon.....

your so good woodsac.....great job...

Most reactions

Back