The drive home

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picked up my second D-70 today so I had to give it a test on the way home. With a hint of spring in the air it was a lovely drive but the sun still set to fast.

21mar_0012.jpg

21_mar_0022.jpg

21_mar_0002.jpg

21mar_0006.jpg

Nothing really special just happy to have a back up when I do my air-to-air shoots. As well, I will not have to change lenses as much so less risk of dust on the CCD.

Eric

Absolutly love the first two. The late light(colours) in them all is spectacular.

Methinks we should dub you Mr. Setting Sun, you capture the late light to perfection.

:thumbup:

AIRIC said:

why are you laughing? we're serious!

Eric, your work is incredible; i'm running out of ways to describe your shots! 2 & 3 :thumbup:

btw, i really like you new borders! :thumbup:

He's laughing because he's got 2 x D70's and some poor people like John3eblover and i are yet to get our first.
Great shots A.P.U Airic!
The stuff you and JonMikal pump out really make me keen to get my D70 as soon as the fun tickets allow.

I hated putting out the money but when I do a shoot for an aviation magazine I had to take my F-90 and 10 rolls of slide film just in case there is a failure with the D-70. This way I can just switch to the sceond body and keep going. As well, at dusty fields I can have the wide angle on one and the tele on the other so less lens changes and dust on the CCD. At three day airshows I always end up getting dust on the first day. I will only use the compressor at work to blow the dust out.

Thanks for the comments. I have found a shortage of subjects recently but plan a few outings in the near future. Like Jon I carry the camera everywhere and I'm always looking for good lighting and images.

Off to work :(

Eric

More awesome pics Airic. Dont know how you do it all the time. Just keep posting these amazing photos. Great work.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back