THE DUEL

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Alright, Alexandra and I are having a duel. A shoot-off, if you will!

The categories are as follows:

1) Silverware
2) Perfume/aftershave/cologne
3) Food (any item of food will do)
4) Abstract - use what you will for this one!

LET THE GAME BEGIN! I'll have my pictures within 45 minutes!

Now all us viewers need, is to see a video of each contestants running around trying to get these pictures.

huh, how many pics are we allowed per category?

5mins ago anecdote: I was shooting some cookies for the "food" (but i didn't pick that one, sorry, nothing revealed here!) and i was making lots of noise, so my father woke up and went asking me what i was doing with the cookies. I was too damn busy focusing on'em, so i just said "That's for Jon" and i pointed my room, where my PC is, obviously. Well my dad didn't get it right away... so he just went yellin "who tf is JON!!!"
well, he's calmed down now.

Alexandra said:
5mins ago anecdote: I was shooting some cookies for the "food" (but i didn't pick that one, sorry, nothing revealed here!) and i was making lots of noise, so my father woke up and went asking me what i was doing with the cookies. I was too damn busy focusing on'em, so i just said "That's for Jon" and i pointed my room, where my PC is, obviously. Well my dad didn't get it right away... so he just went yellin "who tf is JON!!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Alexandra said:
huh, how many pics are we allowed per category?

That is too funny :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back