THE DUEL

Don't you worry, I'll keep you up! But the 3am forum will just not be the same without you... But i guess i should start sleeping earlier too cause now, i can't even imagine waking up at 6am again
(and that will avoid me anecdotes like yesterday... tis not funny)

So, i see my MSN is fixed, all thanks to the riot, so i can "ring" you up at any time you want

is it too late to vote?, sounds like y'all had fun...

1. Tie
2. Alex!
3. Verbal
4. Tie

i think it was too close to determine a winner, let the second round begin...

Alexandra said:
Don't you worry, I'll keep you up! But the 3am forum will just not be the same without you... But i guess i should start sleeping earlier too cause now, i can't even imagine waking up at 6am again
(and that will avoid me anecdotes like yesterday... tis not funny)

So, i see my MSN is fixed, all thanks to the riot, so i can "ring" you up at any time you want

Great! Ha, as you know I'm always on, so I'm sure you'll catch me... and yes, you do need to start sleeping earlier! When does school start for you?

clarinetJWD said:
5 topics, 55 minutes. Good idea :thumbsup:

Sounds good!

It's so interesting to see the different styles people prefer! Although I noticed everyone voted for Alexandra's sexy lips ;)

Verbal said:
It's so interesting to see the different styles people prefer! Although I noticed everyone voted for Alexandra's sexy lips ;)
Might've been a different story entirely if you'd put your sexy lips up, too :lol:

Most reactions

Back