The elusive Harrier and a few tiny waders

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots from my adventures yesterday. No one seems to give any love to the cute little wading birds around here..

I spent most of the day trying to get a decent harrier shot even thought it was dark and overcast..

Northern Harrier 11_25 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Northern Harrier 11_253 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

3 If I only had light for this one. :( Falls into the documentary category I guess..
Northern Harrier 11_25 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 Sanderling
Sanderling 11_25 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 Dunlin
Dunlin 11_25 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Nice set as always. Love the perspective in 4!

Love the Harrier shots Kris. CREAMY BOKEH :)

To answer your question from that other place....I have a much higher keeper rate and I curse the birds less for moving around.

To answer your question from that other place....I have a much higher keeper rate and I curse the birds less for moving around.
LOL, I bet you do. That is some pretty serious firepower! I bet you also have a lot more pictures to sort through with that machine gun :)

LOL, I bet you do. That is some pretty serious firepower! I bet you also have a lot more pictures to sort through with that machine gun :)

No doubt about that. Before (on average) I came home with approx 330 shots filling one 8gb card. Now I easily surpass 600 on a day outing.

Excellent! Especially the 1st. Also the last.

Kris, great shots as usual. The Dunlin is my favourite.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back