The end of the world is near.

Really cool shots! I love the second one, like everyone else. No suggestions, just like :)

#1 needs the horizon leveled, I love #2 like everyone else, and with #3... if you were going for an "end of the world" kind of feel, you might even try adding some "gloom" by darkening it a little (maybe just move the black point in Levels to the right a little), and maybe boost the saturation. I don't have time to play with it right now but maybe I'll take a shot later tonight. :)

i wud love to c an edit. :mrgreen:

Here's my quick take on it. :)

4839979202_cb5b4cfdd9_b.jpg

#1 needs the horizon leveled, I love #2 like everyone else, and with #3... if you were going for an "end of the world" kind of feel, you might even try adding some "gloom" by darkening it a little (maybe just move the black point in Levels to the right a little), and maybe boost the saturation. I don't have time to play with it right now but maybe I'll take a shot later tonight. :)

i wud love to c an edit. :mrgreen:

Here's my quick take on it. :)

4839979202_cb5b4cfdd9_b.jpg

Way too dark IMO, large areas of black. I reckon this location needs a reshoot, when the light is more interesting, and with a really low angle to make the interesting ground texture stand out more in the foreground.

Nice shots, but I don't think the title fits.

My lightly edited version.

messed with color balance, contrast and overall exposure. light on mods.

EDIT:
4845713884_0de8450745_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back