the ends of my day

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Nothing particularly stimulating or remarkable about these two. They were both shot yesterday about 13 hours and 50 miles apart.

The first is the sunrise at work, coming up behind the fog.
ends_day.jpg

And the second was taken on the way home after dinner & a movie. A little "moon on the water" as it were.
ends_night.jpg

Like I said, nothing special, but the contrast between the two amused me. :wink:

I find the faint horizon very interesting in first shot, almost like it is telling a story.

The second doesn't do much for me... too much distance between moon and water for my tastes.

Nice shots.

I'd agree with the prior comment about the second shot.... and I actually think if you crop out some of that empty top space on the first one, you'd have a very lovely image. I like it! :D

I am probably the most amateur of anyone, but I think I would crop the second one even more so that the moon was cut righ out, leaving about half of the tree branches to frame the reflection... But I wouldn't reccommend anyone listening to me. :oops:

Hi Jim!
The first one just doesn't appeal to me and that's a first from you!
I think the second one would be better if the tree was more distinct...just a thought.

Most reactions

Back