The essence of fall with and without birds (Pic Heavy)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The colors lately have been amazing here on the coast of CT. I've really been trying to capture the colors out there.. Comments welcome and thanks for looking..
First the birds..
Cormorant 10_28 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

RT Hawk in foliage 10_29 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

RT Hawk in flight 10_29 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Great Blue Heron 10_29 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Then the non birds..
Foliage 10_28 5 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Foliage 10_28 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Foliage 10_28 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

8 This one technically has an Osprey in it, lol..
Foliage 10_28 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

9 Town beach near my house..
End of the Day 10_28 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Nice shooting. Lovely fall colors. My favorite is the heron on the post: I love the background and how lovely it is, and how the bird is shown against the background in such a painterly manner. I like the way the tree trunks in the background at left echo the bird's neck, and the way the trees that slope downward diagonally lead to the middle ground. Just a nifty composition and scene.

You're welcome for all the birds. All the ones here are gone!

Spectacular colors, all our leaves fell off before my ankle was adequately healed to hike and capture anything. So nice to see the colors are still around in other places!

I actually really like number 6! Beautiful colors, a perfect subject and interesting composition and lined. It would make a lovely computer background.

I really like the heron as well. After having the tamron for a few weeks now and spending a good amount of time looking for birds and wildlife, I have a newfound respect for these shots. Birding is hard!

very nice set, they are all really good.

Not much I can add - excellent!

Chris, great images. On the Osprey, I will take your word on it. :biggrin-93: The sunset is just great - a very fitting end of day for the end of your post.:thumbyo:

WesternGuy

Thank you everyone!

I really like the heron as well. After having the tamron for a few weeks now and spending a good amount of time looking for birds and wildlife, I have a newfound respect for these shots. Birding is hard!
It really takes dedication and gobs of time out in the field. It is one of the more difficult fields of photography as you have very little control of light and your subject, or even if you can find your subject, lol. Keep shooting!

Most reactions

Back