The EYE CANDY thread

YOU'RE your favorite eye candy, Andy!?

I knew there was something strange about you...

stop distorting the truth :greenpbl: I was just saying thank you to all the ladies on TPF

anyway this would do me nicely

http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.co...eckinsale-HighQuality/Kate in Underworld2.jpg
Kate%20in%20Underworld2.jpg

My eye candy. yum oh yum, he is very nice looking for an older man. ( considering im only 20 )

Neal McDonough

Wallpaper7.jpg

NealMI3smaller.jpg

CHNeal31.jpg

taken from yahoo images.

Don't feel bad, Christina....if I had the guts I'd take my camera to school and get a pic of my REAL eye candy....

....I'm 25, so I'm at least 5 years older than most of the people I go to school with.

....I feel horrible! :lol:

Mmm... has anyone seen Across the Universe? Gotta love those foreign guys. :mrgreen:

Jim Sturgess:

across1.jpg

jims1zr5.png

My favorite eye candy is local i.e the teller at the bank or random lady crossing the street. If I had to post the most most beautiful woman of stage and screen it would be the incomparable Liz Taylor. This is a very famous photo shot by a famous photographer. His name escapes me. This version is courtesy of Meldova.org

tn2elizabethtaylor3vm9.jpg

Now I understand why the tabloids run occasional cover shots of old grandma Liz. They're being mean.

Yeah, that is a little tough. Fact of the matter is that Liz is larger then life. I doubt she is too concerned about the press. At this point it is more like the queen looking over her kingdom.

Love & Bass

yes, she is probably senile too, so she wont notice these mean cover shots

I knew she was an actress, but I had no idea was ever well... THAT stunning. Those magazines are basically just saying, "Remember that pretty girl.. well guess what? She got OLD," as if she did something wrong, and it isn't just nature. Anyway, now I have to watch some of her movies. Craig, any suggestions?

Edit: Just for clarity, I grew up seeing pictures of old grandma Liz, and never understood why she was such a big deal. This is a huge moment for me.

She always looked old for her age. I think she was 12 when she made "National Velvet" looked like she was 20. My favorite films of hers are. "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf" (one of my all time favorite movies), "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." and "Butterfield 8".

I would check out "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" it is one of her more famous roles. Adapted from the Tennessee Williams play. Not a feel good movie. "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf is very dark and it is shot in B&W so maybe that should be the second movie you watch. She looks really hot in Butterfield 8, but it was a little tough for me to follow.

Be sure to let me know your thoughts after viewing these films.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back