The Fall of Nikon

Actually the D3 and D300 have Nikon's first in house developed sensors..... the Sony sensors are still in the D40, D40x, and D80 though.

I didnt state that Sony made the sensor for the D3 or D300 did I? no i didnt and anyway the point I was trying to make is that Sony has helped one company get to the top so why cant they do it.

shorty6049 btw im lovin the job you did with the poster. :)

hahah.... thanks phil...

i'll be selling 24X36" prints of this poster for sale immediately following the conclusion of this thread.

50 dollars each

Ok, new discovery, Sony DSLR users word things that imply stuff different than what they meant. Read the post I quoted again, you mention the D300 and D3, then talk about Sony sensors.......... how do you guys not see how you're confusing me?!?!?!?!!???

no no no no NO! just stop! dont say **** like that! if you dont want to be in a brand war, then dont throw gas on the fire! I really dont care what camera is beter. all i know is that i like my camera and plan on buying an a700. Canons are great. So are Nikons. But who are we to say who makes a better camera? this is just stupid. Like i said, let your photos do the talking!

no no no no NO! just stop! dont say **** like that! if you dont want to be in a brand war, then dont throw gas on the fire! I really dont care what camera is beter. all i know is that i like my camera and plan on buying an a700. Canons are great. So are Nikons. But who are we to say who makes a better camera? this is just stupid. Like i said, let your photos do the talking!

um ok.

why do you feel that you have to be so arguementative about this? when i started this thread, i had no intention of turning it into what it became. cant we just get along?

Ok, new discovery, Sony DSLR users word things that imply stuff different than what they meant. Read the post I quoted again, you mention the D300 and D3, then talk about Sony sensors.......... how do you guys not see how you're confusing me?!?!?!?!!???

Basically your just dumb because that post I made was right after you or someone else said that the D3 is better than any Canon camera out right now. I continued that thought with saying that the D3 and D300 are awesome and are challenging Canon. Then I went to say that Sony is helped Nikon get there but because you have been brainwashed so well you must need this long explanation.

ok, someone just let me know if this thread goes anywhere....

DSLR noob I havent even seen any professinonal quality photos from you and I highly doubt you have used every single camera out right now from nikon and canon so where you getting all of your opinion from. The only people who could really affect my thoughts about the A700 and which brand I should go with would be a bunch of reviews by actual Pros not some DSLR NOOB (your name says it all)

WHAT this kid is a full of noob sauce.

lol, no comment.....

he he :lmao: this thread cracks me up. I give Sony about another year and they will have a serious stake in the DLSR market. Not that Canon & Nikon have to be in shock or awe, but the competition is good fro everyone. Sony certainly has the pedigree to compete and the bankroll to see this to the end. They rarely enter a new market without eventually dominating it. CD's, DVD's. TV, VHS, on and on. We can forgive them for Beta.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back